0eba0d6aea62dd4c294d0141f45e0c1f.ppt
- Количество слайдов: 63
Words and Phrases: v firm offer 实盘 official offer 正式报价(报盘) to make an offer for 对…报盘(报价) to offer for 对…报价 wild speculation 漫天要价 the preference of one's offer 优先报盘
v subject to 以…为条件,以…为准 make headway 有进展 at wide intervals 间隔时间太长 counter-offer 还盘,还价
1. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
v We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
2. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
3. 下星期就给您正式报盘。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
4. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
5. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是 漫天要价。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
6. 没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
7. 除非你们减价 5%,否则我们无法接 受报盘。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
8. 我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
9. 好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
Let me make you a special offer.
10. 我们将优先向你们报盘。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
11. 此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞 争性。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
12. 报价有效期到 1997年 6月22日下午 5点,北京时间。
v The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p. m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
v 13. 报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
v All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
v 14. 我们的报盘三天有效。
v Our offers are for 3 days.
v 15. 恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
v I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
v 16. 你们的报盘未得任何进展。
v We cannot make any headway with your offer.
v 17. 我们宁愿暂停报盘。
v We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
v 18. 买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
v Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
v 19. 现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方 报盘予以答复。
v Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
v 20. 你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
v Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
v 21. 我同意你们的还价,减价 3元。
v I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
v 22. 谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。
v I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
典型句型 1. 根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报盘, 以我方最后确认为准:
v As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation:
2. 因近期货源紧张,很抱歉不能报盘。
v As recently the goods are in extremely short supply, we regret being unable to offer.
3. 非常荣幸地向你方报盘如下:
v It’s a pleasure for us to offer you the goods as follows:
4. 关于贵方 7月10日对衬衫的询盘,现报盘如 下:
v Referring to your E-mail dated July 10 in which you inquired for shirts, we have pleasure in giving you an offer as follows:
5. 我方会留心你方对衬衫的要求,一旦有货, 将立即同你方联系。
v We will keep in mind your requirement for shirts and shall contact you once it is available.
6. 很遗憾,我方不能以船上交货报价,因为 按照惯例我方与客户做生意通常报到岸价。
v We regret being unable to quote on FOB basis, as it is our general practice to do business with all our clients on CIF terms.
v v v KK Kiddie Korner, Inc. November 24 th, 2000 Foshan Sweethome Installations Ltd. 2 Xiyue Street Foshan, Guangdong China Dear Sirs, In reply to your letter of 21 st November, we have pleasure in enclosing a detailed quotation for bathroom showers.
v Besides those advertised in the Builders' Journal, our illustrated catalogue also enclosed shows various types of bathroom fittings and the sizes available. Most types can be supplied from stock. 45 --60 days should be allowed for delivery of those marked with an asterisk.
v v Building contractors in Hong Kong and Taiwan have found our equipment easy to install and attractive in appearance. Naturally all parts are replaceable, and our quotation includes prices of spare parts. We can allow a 2% discount on all orders of US$6, 000 in value and over, and a 3% on orders exceeding US$20, 000. Any orders you place with us will be processed promptly.
v v v 很遗憾地注意到 婉言谢绝 对…表示抱歉 v v v Note with regret that. . Refuse with many regrets /much regret Express regret at /for/over sth
0eba0d6aea62dd4c294d0141f45e0c1f.ppt