- Количество слайдов: 38
We don’t just go with the flow, we create it.
Who is MP Pumps? • Established in 1942 • Right-sized pump company • Small enough to be creative • Large enough to handle high volume orders • Custom pump capabilities • ISO 9001 and 14001 certified • Lead times within 10 working days • Machining and assembly done in Fraser, MI. • That’s in the USA!
Company Capabilities • • Design Research & Development Machining & Assembly Quality Control Customer Service Technical Support Sales Support Global Sales
Key Markets Served • • Industrial Marine Agricultural Transportation Warewash Petroleum Military
Product Line ™ ™
• • • The Original self priming pump of it’s kind! Made in the U. S. A. since 1956. Available from 1 ½” NPT to 4” NPT. Lift capabilities up to 25’ Close coupled, pedestal, hydraulic, and engine drives available • Multiple impeller options to maximize performance • Available in cast iron, stainless steel, bronze, and aluminum
• Bronze pumps constructed with Federalloy I-836 (no lead) • ABS type approval for FM 8, 15, 30, and 40 • Agricultural flanges available • Flomax also offers the “Cadillac” of double seals with its charged grease cartridge offering lasting protection against dry-run conditions. • Pump ends are backed with a 2 year warranty! • Our Flomax is even better today and here’s why…
Flomax pumps – Design improvements O-ring seal for discharge flange Bosses drilled and tapped for wear plate O-ring seal between the housing and adapter Fill port for priming chamber
Flomax Applications • • Filtration Dewatering Mining Bilge Ballast Transfer DEF Fertilizer Transfer Water parks-water falls • • Fire protection Potable water HVAC Deicing Sump Machine coolant Fish farms
• • Investment Cast to Last! Cast 316 SS pump for your critical applications No thin wall stampings or welds Close coupled, pedestal, hydraulic, and engine drives available • Competitive pricing • Nickel Aluminum Bronze material (CF 1 -4) • Excellent for warm sea water applications
Chemflo Applications • Pharmaceutical • Chemical transfer • DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) – for larger volume transfer in stationary bulk transfer applications • Potable water • Deicing – spraying salt brine on roads or landing strips for pretreatment • Desalination • Breweries
• The STANDARD that MP Pumps was built around. • Also known as our Series pumps • Sizes from 1” X ¾” up to 4” X 3” ports • Flows up to 900 GPM and heads up to 172’ • Cast iron and bronze materials available • Some models available with double grease seal • Discharge port can be moved in 90° increments • Open and enclosed impellers
Series Applications • • • Cooling towers Chillers Washers Water boosting Potable water Machine coolant HVAC Scrubbers Filtration
• A little pump with a lot of value! • Stainless steel pumps for lower flow transfer of fluids from water to chemicals to petroleum. • Available from ½” up to a 1 ¼ ” X 1” pump • Patented ¾” self priming unit! • AC, DC, and Hydraulic drives available • ISO 8846 marine ignition proof motor available • Self-primer lifts up to 12’ • Solves those small pump application needs!
FRX Applications • • Circulating Dispensing Low volume transfer DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) – for bulk to tote, tote to tote and small metering and dispensing Marine a/c units Bait well circulation Ware wash Marine hydraulics cooling
• The only pump you want to use for transferring ANY type of fuel. • Three distinct versions of self-priming and end suction centrifugals. • Extensive R & D to ensure proper materials • Ductile iron • Silicon carbide seals • Optimal motor enclosures • Versatility of our Pum. Pak® option
• Close coupled with drives to 20 HP • Space savings • Price advantage • Economical alternative for today’s petroleum market place • Curves written specifically for petroleum products • Made in the USA
Petroleum pumps – Compatibility labels Compatibility label for PO/SO units. Compatibility label for PG/SG units. Compatibility label for PE/SE units
Petrolmaxx Applications • • Bulk transfer Rail car loading & unloading Barge loading and unloading Locomotive refueling Aircraft fuel transfer Military vehicles refueling Fuel transport trailers Agriculture fuel carts
High Head / Low Flow Series • Designed for fire suppression, this pump offers higher head pressures; over 200’ for a 2” X 2” pump. • 1 ½” and 2” models in cast iron or bronze • Close coupled, pedestal, engine, and hydraulic drive options • ABS type approval for marine operations • Meets USCG 46 CFR requirements • HHLF “High Output” is here!!
HHLF “HIGH OUTPUT”
HHLF Applications • • • Fire Control High head applications over 200’ Mine dust control Wash down for barns, ships, etc. Bilge pump
Hot Oil Pump • Cost leader vs. competition • Close coupled, compact size requires less space than competition • Application temperatures up to 650°F • Seal cavity temperatures of <350°F • No cooling water needed, reduces auxiliary equipment, and opportunity for oil/water mixing • Impeller is closer to supporting bearing • Less heat transferred out of the system; less energy required to be replaced
Tempuflo Applications • Heat transfer heat exchangers • Circulate hot oil thru: • tanks • presses and platens • molds • mixers • dryers • Line tracing applications • Fryers in the food industry • Airplane deicing
Self-Priming Trash Pump • • • Let MP take out the trash! Available in 2” and 3” NPT sizes Close coupled or pedestal designs Passes solids up 1 ½” Hydraulic drive option for 3” model Back pull out design and front clean out make for ease of maintenance. • 2 and 3 blade impeller designs to maximize pump performance.
2 CT Applications • • • Dewatering Waste water treatment Machine coolant Fish farms Filtration Sumps
• For years MP Pumps has been a major provider of pumps used in the transportation industry. • Function as coolant booster and circulation pumps • Four distinct models: FRX, ILX, SBX, MDX • Brushed and brushless DC motors • Sold primarily through our network of transportation distributors and OEM customers • Flows up to 25 GPM and head ratings of up to 20’
Circulator Applications • • • Metro buses School buses Motor homes Airport shuttles Limousines Line stripping trucks
Submersible Series • Hook up the hydraulic lines, drop it in creek or pit and let it run! • Available in 2”, 2 ½”, and 3” discharge ports. • Various size hydraulic motors for optimal performance • Cast aluminum body = light weight • Will pass “pea gravel” sized particles • Also available with a screw impeller for more viscous applications like drillers mud.
Hydrasub Applications • • • Electric submersibles an issue? Hydraulics available? Mines Industrial plants Manholes Remote locations w/no electric service • hydraulics available from a truck or tractor • flooded fields or ditches • Condensate pits too hot for electric motors
S 700 / BASE ASSEMBLY
Base assembly components COUPLING GUARD COUPLING (NOT SHOWN) COUPLING GUARD MOTOR RISER RING GUARD (OSHA COMPLIANT) PEDESTAL RISER GUARD RISER BASE (# 7 GAGE COLD ROLL STL)
What are we talking about? MP Pump Abbreviations Pump model and size MP part # Pump or Pumpak Any additional features 21339 FM 8 PMP C: PED 5. 0 ? ? ? ? Housing material of construction Impeller diameter How the pump is driven
What are we talking about? MP Pump Abbreviations cont. • A full abbreviation list can be found on the MP Pumps web site under the pricing link. • As always, you can call our customer service department with any questions on description and they will be happy to help.
Web Site • Main web site: – http: //www. mppumps. com • Product catalogs • Sales brochures • I. O. M. manuals • Pricing • Parts lists • Abbreviation list
Webinar series continues • Coming in July 2012 will be our fourth webinar dedicated to our HHLF product line. • We will be excited to share our new “HHLF-HO”, the high output HHLF! • Please remember to check out our website at www. mppumps. com