- Количество слайдов: 14
To improve our orchard we will be hoping to add some bark mulch. The Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust will donate this to us free of charge.
Whisby Nature Park will donate weed suppressant matting. We would like to thank Mr James for arranging this.
We would like to plant six new fruit trees which will be around £ 25. 00 each making the total cost approximately £ 150. 00. We would also like to buy some wood for edging which will cost £ 77. This is the nature reserve now. Hopefully if you give us the money it will look a bit like this.
We would really like some new benches because when we go to the nature reserve we are struggling to sit on the benches because they are mouldy and they are wonky. Further more there are not enough so we have to squish up in the learning lounge. Mr James will do this for free.
• We would love to get some fencing so we can be sure we are secure while doing activities the teachers set. Also the younger children might not realise that the wire at the moment can cut them. The gate will be fantastic because when children are learning about things they can’t get out without an adults permission.
For 30 metres of post and rail fencing and a gate it would cost £ 300. A contractor from Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust will install this for us at a reduced rate.
• We are hoping to buy some willow so that we can weave it to complete our learning lounge. The lovely willow and an expert willow weaver will cost around £ 150. Our school would love the willow so we could all have fun down at the Nature Reserve.
• We would love to have a wild flower meadow but to do this we will need wild flower seeds. So it will be great if you can provide us with money this will cost £ 42. • Our meadow is 270 metres squared.
• We would love to have a new bridge so we won’t slip. It will also make it easier for machinery to get into the reserve. Mr James will provide the bridge free of charge.
• Some of the trees may need pruning to make sure that the reserve continues to be safe to use. This will cost around £ 1000. • We would like wood carvings and a sign for the entrance. We do not know how much this would cost.
• For everything we would like, it will cost approximately £ 719. • Future costs will be between £ 1000 2000