- Количество слайдов: 13
The Specials In London By Michelle
• You can find many interesting things in London. • Sometimes you don’t have too much time on your trip. • Then, what can you do? • Try to find out something special in London.
Pr e p a r a t i o n s • 1. Search for Information about England on the Internet • 2. Consider Your Budget • 3. Check the Bank Holidays and Festivals • 4. Get Your Passport & England Visa Prepared
Tr a n s p o r t a t i o n • • ~subway ~bus ~Docklands Light Railways ~bus ~Tramlink ~National Rail ~Chelsea Harbour Pier ~Cab& Taxi
Re s t a u r a n t s • Locanda Locatelli The best Italian cook, Giorgio Locatelli, owns this restaurant. • English Garden The restaurant is decorated like your private dining room. • The Bush Bar & Grill It’s a modern restaurant. The music is modern, too. • Lindsay House You feel like you are going to visit Somebody when you go into the restaurant! Remember to ring the doorbell when you get in.
• Rules It’s one of London’s oldest restaurants. There are 100 people working in the restaurant. The three-story restaurant can let 200 people have a meal at a time. • Yo! Sushi • Zuma
Si g h t s e e i n g • Westminster • Buckingham Since 1837, it has become the queen’s palace. • Mayfair/Marylebone • Abbey Road The Beatles originated right here. • Sherlock Holmes Museum Conan Doyle wrote many books about Holmes. The museum is decorated like the real room of Holmes.
• Covent Garden It’s a shopping street full of young people. • City • St. Paul Cathedral Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married here. The roof of the cathedral is designed with an Italian style. • Kensington Palace Prince Charles and Princess Diana lived here before. • Tower of London It’s called ‘The Bloody Tower. ’ Many royal members were killed here. Inside the tower, there is a house called ‘The Jewel House. ’
Nottingham Sh o r t Tr i p Tales of Robin Hood The electric car can let you have an exciting adventure with Robin Hood. It’s an educational ghost house. There are wolves, soldiers, bows, arrows and the evil guy ---Sheriff. Brew House Yard Each of the rooms is decorated like the way how people in Nottingham decorate their rooms. They are decorated with the things many centuries ago. Lincoln Goodies (Sweet Shop) This is a very popular sweet shop. The brand of their candies is an old one.
• Oxford • Oxford University • Alice’s Shop This University educated a lot of great people for the world. In the past 200 years, there are 16 prime ministers graduated from here. This building is about 500 years old. There a lot of souvenirs about Alice in this shop.
Sh o p p i n g • HARRODS It can be the symbol of the department stores in London. • Burlington Argade There are 32 shops here. Most of them sell luxury things. • V V Rouleaux There are 5000 kinds of ribbons here. You can order some flowers made of ribbons here, too.
• Paper Chase All the things in this shop are made of paper. • Magma You can find all kinds of the designs & pictures in this place.
Thank You Very Much