- Количество слайдов: 138
THE END TIMES BOOK OF WAR THE QUR’AN A VERY SHORT HISTORICAL EXAM part 1 DR Y. BANDA, HISTORIAN, ACCIDENT INVESTIGATOR, BIBLE TEACHER, 1999, 2005) EMAIL: [email protected] COM
TODAY WE hear so much about Islam being a peaceful religion and that the Muslims are correct in saying that General Muhammad was a prophet, a Muslim and that the Bible is wrong. Because of Political Correctness in the West most people are afraid to investigate the claims of the Muslims. But we live in a democracy and one which has Biblical standards albeit falling away. We have the research tools. We have the answers. God has given them to us. So in this short programme we will examine THE KORAN and see if it is really God's Word. THOSE WHO LIVE CLOSE TO THE TRUTH ARE NEVER AFRAID KING JESUS said: ‘’I AM THE TRUTH TO GOD’’ ---- John 10 ----GOD’S WORD -----Holy Bible--------any translation
Mr Amin Abdallah alias General Muhammad 570 -632 AD New Arab Empire Hero WHY DID THE ARAB EMPIRE RENAME AMIN ‘’ MUHAMMAD ‘’?
Mr Amin Abdallah alias General Muhammad 570 -632 AD New Arab Empire Hero ANSWER; EVERY EMPIRE NEEDS HEROS AND A PHILOSOPHY TO EXPLAIN ITS ORIGINS HENCE THE KORAN
Mr Amin Abdallah alias General Muhammad 570 -632 AD New Arab Empire Hero MUHAMMAD means ‘’ exalted ‘’ one Question: Exalted by whom? Why? Muhammad never claimed to be a prophet of any religion Never wrote any book called the Koran Never said he was a Muslim or had Muslim followers --- AD 570 -632
PROLOGUE The Holy Bible tells us that we are in THE End Times: now Before KING JESUS RETURNS as KING OF KINGS over PLANET EARTH Zech 14: 1 -4, Acts 1: 4, Rev 22: 20
ACTS 1: 4, ZECH 14 Zech 14: 1 -4 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And His feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the center be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Acts 1: 1 -2: 1 1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence…. . they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into Heaven? this same Jesus, WHO is taken up from you into Heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen HIM go into Heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
GOD’S WORD ON END TIMES ISRAEL THE KEY ISRAEL HOME IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL– 1948 TIME RUNNING OUT FOR US
ISRAEL: GOD’S CLOCK § THE FIRST RETURN § ISRAEL’S RETURN FROM AFRICA § § § § ISRAEL ENTERS EGYPT – 1876 BC ISRAEL SERVES EGYPT -1846 BC ISRAEL LEAVES EGYPT – 1446 BC TOTAL 430 YEARS Ex 12 v 40, Jer 29 v 4 -10 Jer 32 v 32 -38 ISRAEL HOME IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL
World Events & BIBLE PROPHECY EARTHQUAKES INCREASE TSUNAMIS WARS ETHNIC FIGHTS DISEASES UP TRAVEL EXPLOSION EDUCATION EXPLOSION POPULATION INCREASE HEART ATTACKS UP
ISRAEL: GOD’s Cl. OCK § § § § Israel’s 2 nd return From BABYLON—IRAQ/IRAN 1 st Temple built--------- 966 BC Jews TAKEN to BABYLON—--606 BC Jews return to ISRAEL-----– 536 BC Return 430 years After temple built
ISRAEL: GOD’S CLOCK § ISRAEL’S 3 RD RETURN § TURKISH OCCUPATION OF ISRAEL ----1518 AD (SULTAN SELIM) § BRITISH OCCUPATION OF ISRAEL ----1918 AD REBIRTH OF MODERN ISRAEL------1948 AD--Isa 43 TOTAL 430 YEARS THE 3 RETURNS OF ISRAEL FROM AFRICA, BABYLON AND WORLD HAPPENED AFTER 430 YEARS ALL THE TIME! AMAZING.
YAHWEH GOD OF CREATION & ISRAEL USES MUSLIMS NOTICE HOW GOD USED THE MUSLIM TURK SULTAN SELIM TO PROVE THE BIBLE IS TRUE!! BIG IRONY.
END TIMES ISRAEL HOME – 1948 -Matt 24 ARABS RE-EMERGENCE –PSALM 83 THE FAMILY WAR– HOLY WAR UP TO ARMAGEDDON THE 666 MARK OF THE ARAB MUSLIM BEAST 42 MONTH WAR OVER JERUSALEM – DAN 9, REV 1 -20
LONDON MUSLIM BOMBINGS-7/7 -2005 CONTEXT: 666 ARAB MUSLIM BEAST FLEXING ITS MUSCLES ISSUES: ‘’ PALESTINE’’ , IRAQ ETC 7 TH CENTURY CALL TO ARMS IN 21 ST CENTURY.
‘’ PALESTINE ‘’ RED HERRING 1, ALLAH SAYS IN THE KORAN THAT THE LAND OF ISRAEL BELONGS TO ISRAEL SO WHY DO THE ARABS FIGHT ALLAH’S WISHES? S. JONAH 90 -93, ALARAF 7: 123 -136. , HE COW 76 -78, 87 -88 ‘’ WE INSPIRED MOSES & BROUGHT THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ACROSS THE SEA & TRULY DID ALLOT UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL A FIXED ABODE…O MY PEOPLE GO INTO THE LAND WHICH ALLAH HAS ORDAINED FOR YOU…ALLAH’S PROMISE WAS FULFILLED FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL……. .
’’ PALESTINE ‘’ RED HERRING 2. THE WORD ‘’ PALESTINE’ WAS INVENTED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE IN AD 135. USED TO INSULT ISRAEL JERUSALEM CITY WAS RENAMED ‘’ AELIA CAPITOLINA ‘’
REVIVED ROMAN EMPIRE THEORY EURO-CENTRIC AND UNBIBLICAL FORGET IT GET BACK TO 1 ST CENT JEWISH/ CHRISTIAN WAY OF LOOKING AT SCRIPTURE EMAIL: [email protected] COM
DANIEL 2 -9 FOUR KINGDOMS NOT 5 ‘’ ANTICHRIST ‘’ ? NOT IN DAN 9 GREAT TRIBULATION OF 42 MONTHS NOT 7 YEARS Dan 7: 25, 12: 7, Rev 11: 2 -3, 12: 6, , 14, 13: 5
THE MARK OF THE 666 MUSLIM BEAST OVER VIEW COMMENTS 1. BEAST = KINGDOM 2. MARK = OTH- WORSHIP Exodus 13: 9, Prov 3: 3 Matt 23: 5 CHRISTIAN ---Lamb MARK-SEAL Eph 1: 13 4: 30, Rev 7: 3 C. f. Ezekiel 9: 3 -6 Muslim 666 Beast force Allah worship or beheading – Rev 20: 4 EXAMPLES: ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES – Dan 11: 21 -32 HITLER -- GERMANY TALIBAN – AFGHANISTAN
REV 20: 4 HOLY BIBLE Then I saw an angel coming down from Heaven, having the key to the Bottomless Pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the 1000 years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while. And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been BEHEADED for their witness to Jesus and for the Word of God, who had not worshiped the Beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for 1000 years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign
42 MONTH GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS WHEN ISRAEL IS INVADED BY THE PSALM 83 10 NATION ARAB 666 BEAST ARMY THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION– WAR ---MATT 24: 15 -16, Dr LUKE 21: 20 -21
MATT 24: 15 , Dr LUKE 21: 20 -21 Matt 24: 15 -16 When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso reads, let him understand: ) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: NOW COMPARE DR LUKE In your patience possess ye your souls. And when ye shall see Jerusalem surrounded with ARMIES, then know that THE DESOLATION thereof is NEAR. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
FORGOTTEN ARAB REVIVAL ISRAEL REVIVED IN THE END TIMES – TRUE -----Gen 49: 10, Isa 11: 11 -12, Ezek 34: 11 -31. Matt 24: 32, Mark 13: 28 etc BUT Arab Revival too ------Jer 48 v 47 Jer 49 v 6 CONTINUED HATRED BETWEEN ARAB & JEW Ezek 35: 3 -5 – DOME OF ROCK AREA
ARAB REVIVAL: JER 48: 47 Woe be unto thee, O Moab! the people of Chemosh perish: for thy sons are taken captives, and thy daughters captives. Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in THE LATTER DAYS, says YAHWEH. Thus far is the judgment of Moab (Jordan).
EZEKIEL 35 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face Against Mount Seir, and prophesy against it, And say unto it, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate. I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shall be desolate & you shall know that I AM YAHWEH. Because you have had a perpetual hatred, & have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end: Therefore, as I live, says the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood & blood shall pursue thee: … even blood shall pursue thee. Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate,
LET’S EXAMINE THE KORAN WHICH MUSLIMS USE TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS OF JIHAD WAR— NOW IN LONDON WE WILL USE INDEPENDENT HISTORICAL RESEARCH AND GET MUSLIM SCHOLARS’ VIEWS ON THEIR OWN BOOK
Muslim claims about their Qur’an § § § § § It is Inimitable (Therefore above criticism): It is Superior to all other revelations It is Stylistically perfect It is Grammatically perfect It is Linguistically perfect (pure Arabic) It is Universally unique It is Compiled perfectly It has no Contradictions It has no Errors It has no History (uniquely preserved)
Let’s see what the Koran is really like
INIMITABLE CLAIMS: Muslim’s claim the Qur’an is UNIQUE: • The Qur’an is the greatest wonder among the wonders of the world. . . This book is second to none in the world according to the unanimous decision of the learned men in points of diction, style, rhetoric, thoughts and soundness of laws and regulations to shape the destinies of mankind. Hadith (Mishkat III, pg. 664) BUT MU’TAZILI SCHOOL CONTRADICTED THIS…….
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an is SUPERIOR to all other pieces of literature: • Will they say, ‘Muhammad hath forged it? ’ Answer: ‘Bring therefore a chapter like unto it, and call whom ye to your assistance, besides Allah, if ye speak truth. ’ (Suras 10: 37 -38; 2: 23; 17: 88) • The “Mother of Books” (Sura 43: 3)
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an has perfect literary style… BUT Compare The Holy Bible: • a) sura 76: 29 -30 (or sura • a) I Timothy 2: 4, Luke 15: 3 -4, c) suras 4: 74, 84; 5: 33; 48: 1617 • c) Matthew 5: 3 -12 16: 93) John 10: 14, 18. • d) sura 109 • d) Psalm 23 • e) sura 24: 2 • e) John 8: 3 -12 • f) suras 2: 222 -223; • 4: 11, 24, 34, 176 g) sura 9: 29 • f) Ephesians 5: 22 -25 • g) I Corinthians 13: 4 -7
TEST KORAN HOLY BIBLE • SURA 24: 2 • THE FORNICATORS AND THE FORNICATOR FLOG THEM. . 100 STRIPES LET NOT PITY WITHHOLD YOU, , PRESCRIBED BY ALLAH…. • • John 8: 1 -12 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Now early in the morning He came again into The Temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them. Then the Scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the center, they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. "Now Moses, in The Torah (Law) commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say? “ This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first. “ And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the center.
KING JESUS’ MERCY OVER SINNERS When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Lady, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you? “ She said, "No one, Lord. " And Jesus said to her, "Nor do I condemn you; go and sin no more. “ Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM The Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but has The Light of Life. (KING JESUS BIBLE)
KING JESUS’ MERCY OVER SINNERS ‘’ So the Pharisees said to Him, "You bear witness of Yourself; Your witness is not true. “ Jesus answered and said to them, "Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I am from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going. "You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. "And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I AM with the Father WHO sent ME. (KING JESUS BIBLE)
KORAN test HOLY BIBLE • • S 9: 29 • FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH NOR IN THE LAST DAYAND THOSE WHO DOT ACCEPT THE RELIGION OF ISLAM. . THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS UNTIL THEY PAY THE JIZYAH TAX AND FEEL THEMSELVES SUBDUED 1 COR 13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. , , though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whethere are prophecies, they will fail; whethere are tongues, they will cease; whethere is knowledge, it will vanish away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest IS LOVE
THE BIBLE LOVE CHAPTER 1 COR 13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. , , though I have the gift of prophecy & understand all mysteries & all knowledge, & though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, & though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long & is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all
1 COR 13 Love never fails. But if there are prophecies, they will fail; if there are tongues, they will stop; if there is knowledge, it will vanish away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
KORAN vs HOLY BIBLE EARTHLY vs HEAVENLY • 114 CHAPTERS – • 49 books – 7 x 7 • • • Perfection x Perfection Torah-Prophets-Psalms = 22 books Plus Besorah-Gospels = 5 books Israel-Assembly =22 books The Old is seen in the New Chronological History God The Saviour Theme • surahs All jumbled up No chronology Allah not the Saviour of the world Male dominated Ps 12: 6
Number 7 the menorah and the bible -PSALM 12: 6 THY WORD IS PURIFIED IN HEAT 7 TIMES 7 COLORS, 7 NOTES – MUSIC, 7 DAYS IN A WEEK 7 x 7 Books FROM GOD EMAIL: [email protected] COM
NUMBER 7 AND THE Plus 200 LOVELY NAMES OF KING JESUS That at the Name of King Jesus every knee should bow We open our inquiry at the Book of Matthew and we discover this. The Name of YESHUA or JESUS came all the way from Heaven. Amen. Matt 1. Angel Gabriel brought the Name of Y’SHUA to Mary and Joseph because JESUS had NO earthly father. He is called, The Son of The Highest, The Son of GOD . . . Emmanuel ie GOD with us. . shepherds were told for unto you is born today in the City of David, A Savior Who is Messiah the Lord. These seven names were all given from Heaven before Jesus was given any earthly names. So who is Jesus? Heaven's answer is Jesus, The Son of GOD, SON of The Highest, Emmanuel GOD with us, Savior, Messiah & Lord. In Rev. 1, the Last Book in the Holy Bible King Jesus in Heaven told John His servant that He was "I AM Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End, The First and The Last, I Jesus. . " Another seven Names. Perfect. Complete answer.
NOW THE Koran has MANY Literary defects: • Not chronological • Endless repetitions • Jumps from one topic to the next • Inconsistencies in Arabic grammar, law, and theology • Arabic Verbs left out • Has RACIST ideas
ISLAMIC RACISM KORAN SURAH 2: 65, 5: 60, 7: 162 -166 Allah turned Jews into Apes and pigs but not Arabs ‘’AND YOU know of those of you who broke the sabbath how we said unto them be apes despised and hated’’ See Muslim comments of Baydawi p 14, Jalalan p 10111, Zamakh shari part 1 p 286
In response to these accusations: The muslim theologian-grammarian al. Rummani (d. 996 A. D. ) argued, “the ellipses and grammatical irregularities were really positive devices rather than evidence of rushed or sloppy writing” (Rippin 1990: 27). STRANGE HUH?
However, Al-Kindi, a Christian polemicist employed in the Caliphal court (830 A. D. ) said: “The result of all of this [process by which the Qur’an came into being] is patent to you who have read the scriptures and see how, in your book, histories are all jumbled together and intermingled; an evidence that many different hands have been at work therein, and caused discrepancies, adding, cutting out whatever they like or disliked. Are such, now, the conditions of a revelation sent down from heaven? ” (Muir 1882: 18 -19, 28) NOW THAT WAS AN EARLY INSIGHT.
HONEST MUSLIM SCHOLARS ADMIT THE KORAN IS WEIRD ALI DASHTI, IRAN DIPLOMAT --- HISTORIAN ‘’ MYTH MAKING AND MIRACLE MONGERING’’ 23 YEARS A STUDY OF THE PROPHETIC CAREER OF MOHAMMED , 1985
HONEST MUSLIM SCHOLARS ADMIT THE KORAN IS WEIRD PROF, MOHAMMED ARKOUN , ALGERIAN, UNIVERSITY OF PARIS LECTURES DU CORAN 1982 ’’ IT IS TIME FOR ISLAM AND THE KORAN TO ASSUME…THE MODERN RISKS OF SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE. . The PROBLEM of the divine authority of the Koran can serve to engage it in the major debates of our age…’
HONEST MUSLIMS ADMIT PROBLEMS IN THE KORAN CALIPH AL MA’MUM 813 -833 AD ALLOWED METAPHORICAL ---MU’TAZILI SCHOOL --- VIEW TO DOMINATE OVER TODAY’S ORTHODOX VIEW OF INIMITABILITY – I’JAZ WAS THE KORAN UNCREATED OR CREATED? CHRISTIAN QUESTION: IF THE KORAN WAS UNCREATED HOW CAN THERE BE 2 UNCREATED THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE – GOD AND A BOOK --OF MATTER ?
WHAT DO THE NON CHRISTIAN EXPERTS TODAY SAY? German secular scholar Salmon Reinach states that: • “From the literary point of view, the Koran has little merit. Declamation, repetition, puerility, a lack of logic and coherence strike the unprepared reader at every turn. It is humiliating to the human intellect to think that this mediocre literature has been the subject of innumerable commentaries, and the million of men are still wasting time in absorbing it. ” (Reinach 1932: 176)
Theodore Nöldeke: • “Chaotic Confusion. . . prosaic. . . stiff in style. . . tedious sermonizing. . . rhetorical. . . never metrical. . . and the rhyme on the whole a burdensome yoke. . . superfluous verbiage. . . syntax betrays great awkwardness. . . tiresome effect of its endless iterations. . . [so that dogma] turns a defective literary production into an unrivalled masterpiece in the eyes of the believers” (Nöldeke 1998: 36, 44 -47)
Mc. Clintock and Strong’s Encyclopedia: “The matter of the [Koran] is exceedingly incoherent and sententious, the book evidently being without any logical order of thought either as a whole or in its parts. This agrees with desultory and incidental manner in which it is said to have been delivered. ” (Mc. Clintock and Strong 1981: 151)
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an is Grammatically perfect, yet: 1)2: 177, the word Sabireen should be Sabiroon; 2)3: 59, the words Kun feekunu should be written, Kun fakaana; 3)5: 69, the title al Sabioon, should be written al Sabieen (see also sura 2: 62 & sura 22: 17) 4)7: 160, Uthnati (feminine) Ashrat (feminine) Asbaataan. should be Uthnaiy (masculine) Ashara Sibtaan.
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an contains only 100% Perfect Arabic (Suras 12: 2; 13: 37; 41: 41, 44): • Yet uses AFRICAN (Ethiopian, Egyptian), Hebrew, Syriac, • • Christian Aramaic words. What? -Accadian (No. Iraq) words: Adam and Eden repeated 24 times. A more correct term for “Adam” in Arabic would be basharan or insan, meaning “mankind. ” “Eden” would be the word janna in Arabic, which means “garden. ” -Assyrian words: Abraham (sometimes recorded as Ibrahim). The correct Arabic equivalent would be Abu Raheem. -Persian words: Sirat meaning “the path” has the Arabic equivalent, Altareeq. Hoor meaning “disciple” has the Arabic equivalent, Tilmeeth. Firdaus meaning “the highest or seventh heaven" has the Arabic equivalent, Jannah. -Greek words: Injil, which means “news’ not ‘’gospel” was borrowed, yet it has the Arabic equivalent, Bisharah
A MUSLIM ADMITS: The Koran’s Useless Words THE ITQAN PART 3 P 3 SUYUTI ‘’CHAPTER OF FAMILY OF UMRAN 7’’ THE KORAN IS DIVIDED INTO SOUND INTELLIGIBLE VERSES AND OBSCURE , UNINTELLIGIBLE VERSES. THE OBSCURE ARE ONLY KNOWN TO GOD SUCH AS THE DETACHED ALPHABETS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTERS’’(SURAS)
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an is UNIVERSAL: Case 1: Women’s Position: (Suras 2: 224 -230; 4: 11, 24 -25, 34, 176; 55: 56; 56: 36; 78: 33) • Polygamy: S 4: 3 1 husband/ 4 wives and • Polygamy. . . Genesis 2: 24, Mt. 19: 5, 1 • • • what right hand possesses (slaves/concubines) Wife Beating: S 4: 34, men may beat wives Inheritance: S 4: 11 ”inheritance to the male, equal to that of two females. ” Testimony: S 2: 282, Bukhar 1: 301 Muhammad replied, “Is not the testimony of a woman equivalent to half the testimony of a man? Tilth: S 2: 223 “Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will” Slaves/Concubines: S 33: 50 “We have made lawful unto thee whom you have paid dowries (contract), those whom thy right had possesses (Slaves) of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war. . . • • Tim 3: 2, perfect marriage relationship between 1 man and 1 woman. Love one’s wife: 1 Pet. 3: 7, Col. 3: 19 “husbands must love your wives & NEVER treat them harshly. ” Testimony: Matthew 28: 9 “The first people to see Jesus and be His witnesses were women” Equality: Galations 3: 28 “all believers are equal in Christ” -Hebrews 4: 14 -16 “both can approach God directly. -1 Peter 3: 7 “you are equal together in the grace of life. ” -1 Corinthians 7: 1 -40, husbands and wives fulfil each other emotionally and sexually. Their bodies belong to each other. Not one is above the other.
Paradise In the Qur’an: the Homicide Bomber Murderer’s wish A Beautiful Garden: • Surah 55 : 26 two gardens • Surah 56: 12 Garden of delights • Surah 56: 31 water flowing constantly, fruit in plenty With Female and Male Servants: • Surah 55: 56 chaste females whom no man has been with • Surah 55: 70 fair and beautiful women • Surah 55: 72 - 74 Hûr - beautiful, fair females, guarded in • • pavilions - virgins Surah 56: 22 Hûr, with wide, lovely eyes Surah 55: 76 reclining on green cushions and beautiful mattresses Surah 56 : 34 -38 on couches or thrones raised high, a special creation, and made them virgins, loving. . . Surah 56: 17 immortal boys will go around, serving with cups. . . flowing wine
The Sexy ISLAMIC PARADISE White Girls For Muslim Men ‘’ THE HOURIS IN PARADISE ARE WHITE WITH BIG EYES’’ SHA’RAWI p 448 ‘’ the apostle of God, Muhammad said every morning 100 virgins will be the portion of each man ‘’ p 148 see also ‘ ‘ The Women of the People of Paradise, their Classifications and Beauty’’ book by Muhammad ‘Ali Abu al’Abbas, 1987 GOD: MATT 22 ‘’ YE ARE MISTAKEN. . ’’
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an is UNIVERSAL: Case 2: Violence vs. Peace • Violence: • Suras 4: 74, 84; 5: 33; 8: 39; 9: 5, 29; 33: 49; 47: 4; 48: 16 -17 • vs. Bible: Matthew 5: 38 -44; 26: 52….
Lets Look at the ‘Peace’ Verses: Sura 2: 190 -193 = “Those who fight you, Do not transgress limits, / …. and slay them wherever ye catch them, and fight them, until there prevail faith in Allah” (is this peaceful? )
The most common verse on Peace: Sura 2: 256 = “For there is no compulsion in religion” “Law of Abrogation” (Suras 2: 106, 16: 101) (Revealed between 622 -624 AD, so revealed early, thus abrogated by over 100 Medinan Sword verses)
A further Peace Verse? A Moderate Interpretation: Sura 5: 31 -32 (raven, and blood of Abel) “we ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person…it would be as if he slew the whole people; and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. . . ”
A Radical Interpretation: Sura 5: 31 -32 “we ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a MUSLIM…it would be as if he slew ALL MUSLIMS; and if anyone saved A MUSLIM, it would be as if he saved the life of ALL MUSLIMS. . . ”
The Sword Verses: Sura 9: 5: = “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay those who join other gods with Allah wherever you find them; besiege them, seize them, lay in wait for them with every kind of ambush. . ”
The Sword Verses: Sura 9: 29 = “. . . Make war upon such of those to whom the scriptures have been given as believe not in Allah, or in the last day, and who forbid not what Allah and his apostle have forbidden. . . until they pay tribute. . . ”
Sword Verses: Sura 47: 4 = ”When you encounter the unbelievers, strike off their heads, until ye have made a great slaughter among them. . . ” Sura 8: 39 = “And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail Justice and faith in Allah”
Sword Verses: Sura 4: 74 = “Let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah, whether he is slain or gets victory, Soon shall we give him a reward of great value”
The Qur’an’s 149 Sword Verses: 1. 2: 178 2. 2: 179 3. 2: 190 4. 2: 191 5. 2: 193 6. 2: 194 7. 2: 216 8. 2: 217 9. 2: 218 10. 2: 244 11. 3: 121 12. 3: 122 13. 3: 123 14. 3: 124 15. 3: 125 16. 3: 126 17. 3: 140 18. 3: 141 19. 3: 146 20. 3: 152 21. 3: 153 22. 3: 154 23. 3: 155 24. 3: 156 25. 3: 157 26. 3: 165 27. 3: 166 28. 3: 167 29. 3: 169 30. 3: 172 31. 3: 173 32. 3: 195 33. 4: 071 34. 4: 072 35. 4: 074 36. 4: 075 37. 4: 076 38. 4: 077 39. 4: 084 40. 4: 089 41. 4: 090 42. 4: 091 43. 4: 094 44. 4: 095 45. 4: 100 46. 4: 102 47. 4: 104 48. 5: 033 49. 5: 035 50. 5: 082 51. 8: 001 52. 8: 005 53. 8: 007 54. 8: 009 55. 8: 012 56. 8: 015 57. 8: 016 58. 8: 017 59. 8: 039 60. 8: 040 61. 8: 041 62. 8: 042 63. 8: 043 64. 8: 044 65. 8: 045 66. 8: 046 67. 8: 047 68. 8: 048 69. 8: 057 70. 8: 058 71. 8: 059 72. 8: 060 73. 8: 065 74. 8: 066 75. 8: 067 76. 8: 068 77. 8: 069 78. 8: 070 79. 8: 071 80. 8: 072 81. 8: 073 82. 8: 074 83. 8: 075 84. 9: 005 85. 9: 012 86. 9: 013 87. 9: 014 88. 9: 016 89. 9: 019 90. 9: 020 91. 9: 024 92. 9: 025 93. 9: 026 94. 9: 029 95. 9: 036 96. 9: 038 97. 9: 039 98. 9: 041 99. 9: 044 100. 9: 052 101. 9: 073 102. 9: 081 103. 9: 083 104. 9: 086 105. 9: 088 106. 9: 092 107. 9: 111 108. 9: 120 109. 9: 122 110. 9: 123 111. 16: 110 112. 22: 039 113. 22: 058 114. 22: 078 115. 24: 053 116. 24: 055 117. 25: 052 118. 29: 006 119. 29: 069 120. 33: 015 121. 33: 018 122. 33: 020 123. 33: 025 124. 33: 026 125. 33: 027 126. 33: 050 127. 47: 004 128. 47: 020 129. 48: 015 130. 48: 016 131. 48: 017 132. 48: 022 133. 48: 024 134. 49: 015 135. 59: 002 136. 59: 005 137. 59: 006 138. 59: 007 139. 59: 008 140. 59: 014 141. 60: 009 142. 61: 004 143. 61: 011 144. 61: 013 145. 63: 004 146. 64: 014 147. 66: 009 148. 73: 020 149. 76: 008
HOW WAS THE KORAN COLLECTED?
Muslim’s claim the Qur’an was COLLATED Perfectly and Completely Yet, according to Arthur Jefferies, 16 Codices are noted by 9 th c. compilers: Zaid ibn Thabit (Medina) Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (Kufa - no Fatiha, nor S. 113 -114, differences in S. 3: 19, 39 & S. 9 Bismillah, Shi’ite readings) Abu Musa (Basra, 116 Suras) Ubayy ibn Ka'b (Damascus, 116 Suras) Missing Vss = 24: 32 (stoning), 33: 23
What the Muslim Traditions Tell us about The Compilation of the Qur’an: • Zaid bin Thabit, initially commissioned by to compile the Abu Bakr Qur‘an, still did not know it all himself and therefore was dependent on a number of sources in order to compile his first copy • Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr as- Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed. Then Abu Bakr said (to me): “You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah’s Apostle (saw). So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur’an and collect it (in one book)”. By Allah! If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur’an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, “How will you do something which Allah’s Apostle (saw) did not do? ” Abu Bakr replied “By Allah, it is a good project”, . . So I started looking for the Qur’an and collecting it from (what was written on) palm-leaf stalks, thin white stones, and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last verse of Surat at-Tauba (repentance) with Abi Khuzaima al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 6: 509, pg. 478479).
• Yet, there is some confusion as to whether the Caliph Abu Bakr, or Salim, the freed slave, was the first to have the Qur’an compiled? : • It is reported. . . from Ali who said: “May the mercy of Allah be upon Abu Bakr, the foremost of men to be rewarded with the collection of the manuscripts, for he was the first to collect (the text) between (two) covers”. (Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Masahif p. 5). • It is reported. . . from Ibn Buraidah who said: “The first of those to collect the Qur’an into a mushaf (codex) was Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifah”. (as-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 135).
• We are not sure if we have the entire Qur’an today, for it seems that portions of the Qur’an were irretrievably lost in the battle of Yamama where many of Muhammad’s companions (those who had memorized the text), died: • Many (of the passages) of the Qur’an that were sent down were known by down were those who died on the day of Yamama. . . but they were not known (by those were who) survived them, nor were they written down, were they nor had Abu Bakr, Umar, or Uthman (by that time) collected the Qur’an, nor , were they found with even were they one (person) after them. (Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al. Masahif p. 23).
• What’s more, not only verses, but entire portions were omitted or abrogated from the Qur’an: • It is reported from Ismail ibn Ibrahim from Ayyub from Naafi from Ibn Umar who said: “Let none of you say ‘I have acquired the whole of the Qur’an’. How does he know what all of it is when much of the Qur’an has disappeared? Rather let him say ‘I have acquired what has survived. ’ (as. Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 524). • Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that it had been revealed in the Qur’an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated by five sucklings and Allah’s Apostle (saw) died and before that time it was found in the Qur’an. (Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2: 3421, pg. 740). • Zirr ibn Hubaish reported: “Ubayy ibn Ka’b said to me, ‘What is the extent of Suratul-Ahzab? ’ I said, ‘Seventy, or seventy-three verses’. He said, ‘Yet it used to be equal to Suratul-Baqarah. . . (As-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 524).
• Abu Musa al-Ashari, an early authority of the Qur’an, and a companion of Muhammad, mentions a verse he once remembered, but no longer exists in the Qur’an: • We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara’at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it: “If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust”. (Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2: 2286, p. 501).
• Even Bukhari refers to a verse which was canceled or abrogated from the Qur’an!: • We used to read a verse of the Qur’an revealed in their connection, but later the connection, verse was canceled. It was: “convey to our people on our behalf the information that we have met our Lord, and He is pleased with us, and has made us pleased”. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 5: 416, pg. 288).
• One of the most famous ‘missing verses’ is the verse on stoning adulterers (the practice known as Rajam). It seems this was a punishment practiced by Muhammad himself and included in the Qur’an; yet now it no longer can be found [vs. 100 lashes, Sura 24: 2]: • Allah sent Muhammad (saw) with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married persons, male and female, who commit adultery) and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah’s Apostle (saw) did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, ‘By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah’s Book’, and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8: 817, pg. 539). • “Verily stoning in the book of God is a penalty laid on married men and women who commit adultery, if proof stands or pregnancy is clear or confession is made” (lbn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah, p. 684) • Ibn Shihab reported that a man in the time of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) acknowledged having committed adultery and confessed it four times. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) then ordered and he was stoned. ” (Muwatta Imam Malik, p. 350).
• Muslims say at times Muhammad himself had difficulty remembering portions of the Qur’an: • Aishah said: A man got up (for prayer) at night, he read the Qur’an and raised his voice in reading. When morning came, the Apostle of Allah (saw) said: May Allah have mercy on so-and -so! Last night he reminded -so! me a number of verses I was about to forget. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 3, p. 1114).
• Curiously Uthman still did not have the entire corrected text at hand, as Bukhari admits “a large part of the Qur’an may be lost”; for he then orders three to help Zaid bin Thabit revise the codex of Hafsa (daughter of Umar), and correct it where necessary, even recalling a verse (33: 23) which had been missing from the original text! vvv
Uthman takes Hafsa’s MSS, and has the four compilers REWRITE the text…and in case they DISAGREED, they were to write it in the DIALECT OF THE QURAISH…”and ordered that all the other Qur’anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts of whole copies BE BURNT!” ddd
SO FAR SUMMARY: • . Some Qur’anic verses were lost. Many (of the passages) of the Qur’an that were sent down were known by those who died on the day of Yamama. . . but they were not known (by those who) survived them, nor were they written down, nor had Abu Bakr, Umar, or Uthman (by that time) collected the Qur’an, nor were they found with even one (person) after them. (Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Masahif p. 23). • . Much of the Qur’an has disappeared. It is reported from Ismail ibn Ibrahim from Ayyub from Naafi from Ibn Umar who said: “Let none of you say ‘I have acquired the whole of the Qur’an’. How does he know what all of it is when much of the Qur’an has disappeared? Rather let him say ‘I have acquired what has survived. ’ (as-Suyuti, [d. 1500 s. AD] Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 524).
• . Parts of the Qur’an have been forgotten. We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara’at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it : “If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust”. (Sahih Muslim, [d. 875 AD] Vol. 2: 2286, p. 501). • . Parts have been canceled. We used to read a verse of the Qur’an revealed in their connection, but later the verse was canceled. It was: “convey to our people on our behalf the information that we have met our Lord, and He is pleased with us, and has made us pleased”. (Sahih al-Bukhari, [d. 870 AD] Vol. 5: 416, pg. 288).
• While others are now missing. Allah sent Muhammad (saw) with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married persons, male and female, who commit adultery) and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah’s Apostle (saw) did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, ‘By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah’s Book’, and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed. (Sahih al-Bukhari, [d. 870 AD] Vol. 8: 817, pg. 539). • . There are some verses which have been overlooked. Khuzaimah ibn Thabit said: “I see you have overlooked (two) verses and have not written them”. They said “And which are they? ” He replied “I had it directly (tilqiyya - ‘automatically, spontaneously’) from the messenger of Allah (saw) (Surah 9, ayah 128): ‘There has come to you a messenger from yourselves. It grieves him that you should perish, he is very concerned about you: to the believers he is kind and merciful’, to the end of the surah”. Uthman said “I bear witness that these verses are from Allah”. (Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Masahif p. 11).
• Some verses which have been changed. Abu Yunus, freedman of Aishah, Mother of Believers, reported: Aishah ordered me to transcribe the Holy Qur’an and asked me to let her know when I should arrive at the verse Haftdhuu alaas-salaati waas-salaatiil-wustaa wa quumuu lillaahi qaanitiin (2. 238). When I arrived at the verse I informed her and she ordered: Write it in this way, Hafidhuu alaas-salaati waas- salaatiil-wustaa wa salaatil ‘asri wa quumuu lillaahi qaanitiin. She added that she had heard it so from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). (Muwatta Imam Malik, [d. 795 AD] p. 64). • . And others which have been modified. Altogether al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf made eleven modifications in the reading of the Uthmanic text. . In al-Baqarah (Surah 2. 259) it originally read Lam yatasanna waandhur, but it was altered to Lam yatasannah. . . In al-Ma’ida (Surah 5. 48) it read Shari ya’atan wa minhaajaan but it was altered to shir ‘atawwa minhaajaan. (Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Masahif p. 117).
• Lost • Disappeared • Forgotten • Cancelled • Missing • Overlooked • Changed • Modified • Does this really sound like a book which was COLLATED Perfectly and Completely?
THE KUSSAS STORY TELLERS NO friends, God does not do this with HIS WORD. What we have here are brilliant oral stories told by the Kussas Story Tellers of Arabia e. g. Sinbad the Sailor
THE PAGAN ORIGINS OF THE KORAN AND ISLAM WHAT WE SEE IS THAT THE KORAN ‘S ORIGINS ARE 100% NON BIBLICAL DATA: GNOSTIC DATA (samaritan), JEWISH FAIRY TALES, GREEK & HINDU STORIES – EARTHLY NOT HEAVENLY
The Book’s appeal is for the Glory of Arabia Of the Arab male Of the Arab language Of the Arab town ---- A Colonialist’s Charter— General Muhammad’s new Arab Empire--lording it over
ISRAELI TALMUDIC SOURCES: NON BIBLE *Abraham Sura 21: 51 -71: (smashed idols, fiery pit) = Midrash Rabah - Jewish Folktales & UR = "fire" =Jonathan Ben Uziel (2 nd c. ) • Mt. Sinai Sura 7: 171 of God lifting up Mount Sinai and holding it over the heads of the Jews = Hails from a second century apocryphal Jewish book, The Abodah Sarah (2 nd c. )
*Cain and Abel show(Sura 5: 31): • Sura 5: 31 Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. `Woe is me!' said he; `Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother? ' Then he became full of regrets. • Jewish Targum of Jonathan-ben-Uzziah (150 -200 A. D. NON BIBLE) Adam and Eve, sitting by the corpse, wept not knowing what to do, for they had as yet no knowledge of burial. A raven came up, took the dead body of its fellow, and having scratched at the earth, buried it thus before their eyes. Adam said, `Let us follow the example of the raven, ' so taking up Abel's body, buried it at once.
Cain & Abel (Sura 5: 32) • Qur'an- sura 5: 32 • On that account: We • Jewish Mishnah Sanhedrin 4: 5 (5 th c. NON BIBLE) • We find it said in the case of Cain ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person -unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land- it would be as • if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. . . who murdered his brother, `the voice of thy brother's blood crieth out' [this latter is a quote from the Bible, Genesis 4: 10], and he says, `it does not sayeth he hath blood in the singular, but bloods in the plural. ' Thou was created single in order to show that to him who kills a single individual, it should be reckoned that he has slain the whole race. But to him who has preserved the life of a single individual, it is counted that he has preserved the whole race.
Solomon & Sheba - sura 27: 17 -44 • • • • Qur'an- sura 27: 17 -44 (aya 17) And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts-of Jinns and men, and birds, and they were all kept in order and ranks. (aya 20) And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: `Why is it I see not the Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees? (aya 21) I will certainly punish him with a severe penalty, or execute him, unless he bring me a clear reason (for absence). (aya 22) But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: `I have compassed (territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true. (aya 23) I found (there) a woman ruling over them and provided with every requisite; and she has a magnificent throne. . . (aya 27) (Solomon) said: `Soon shall we see whether thou hast told the truth or lied! (aya 28) Go thou, with this letter of mine, and deliver it to them: then draw back from them, and (wait to) see what answer they return. " (aya 29) (The queen) said: "Ye chiefs! Here is-delivered to me-a letter worthy of respect. (aya 30) It is from Solomon, and is (as follows): `In the name of Allah, most Gracious, Most Merciful: Be ye not arrogant against me, but come to me in submission (to the true Religion). '" (aya 32) She said: "Ye chiefs! Advise me in (this) my affair: no affair have I decided except in your presence. " (aya 33) They said: "We are endued with strength, and given to vehement war: but the command is with thee; so consider what thou wilt command. " (aya 35) She said. . . "But I am going to send him a present, and (wait) to see with what (answer) return (my) ambassadors. " (aya 42) So when she arrived, ( aya 44) she was asked to enter the lofty Palace: but when she saw it, she thought it was a lake of water, and she (tucked up her skirts), uncovering her legs. He said: "This is but a palace paved smooth with slabs of glass. " • Jewish II Targum of Esther (2 nd c. ) • • • "Solomon. . . gave orders. . . I will send King and armies against thee. . . (of) Genii [jinn] beasts of the land the birds of the air. Just then the Red-cock (a bird), enjoying itself, could not be found; King Solomon said that they should seize it and bring it by force, and indeed he sought to kill it. But just then, the cock appeared in the presence of the King and said, "I had seen the whole world (and) know the city and kingdom (of Sheba) which is not subject to thee, My Lord King. They are ruled by a woman called the Queen of Sheba. Then I found the fortified city in the Eastlands (Sheba) and around it are stones of gold and silver in the streets. " By chance the Queen of Sheba was out in the morning worshipping the sea, the scribes prepared a letter, which was placed under the bird's wing and away it flew and (it) reached the Fort of Sheba. Seeing the letter under its wing (Sheba) opened it and read it. "King Solomon sends to you his Salaams. Now if it please thee to come and ask after my welfare, I will set thee high above all. But if it please thee not, I will send kings and armies against thee. " The Queen of Sheba heard it, she tore her garments, and sending for her Nobles asked their advice. They knew not Solomon, but advised her to send vessels by the sea, full of beautiful ornaments and gems. . . also to send a letter to him. When at last she came, Solomon sent a messenger. . . to meet her. . . Solomon, hearing she had come, arose and sat down in the palace of glass. When the Queen of Sheba saw it, she thought the glass floor was water, and so in crossing over lifted up her garments. When Solomon seeing the hair about her legs, (He) cried out to her. . . "
Mary, Imran and Zachariah: (sura 3: 35 -37) • Qur'an- sura 3: 35 -37 • (aya 35) Behold! a woman of • • Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: so accept this of me: for Thou hearest and knowest all things. " (aya 36) When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!" And Allah knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected. " (aya 37) Right graciously did her Lord accept her; He made her grow in purity and beauty: to the care of Zakariya was she assigned. • Gnostic: The Proto- evangelion's James the Lesser (2 nd c. ) • And Anna (wife of Joachim) answered, `As the Lord my God liveth, whatever I bring forth, whether it be male or female, I will devote it to the Lord my God, and it shall minister to him in holy things, during its whole life'. . . and called her name Mary. . . And the high-priest received her; and blessed her, and said, `Mary, the Lord God hath magnified thy name to all generations, and to the very end of time by thee will the Lord shew his redemption to the children of Israel. "
The Palm Tree: (Sura 19: 22 -26) • Qur'an- sura 19: 22 -26 • So she conceived him [Jesus], and • • she retired with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree: She cried (in her anguish): `Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight'! Then [the babe ‘Isa (Jesus)] cried unto her from below her, saying: `Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee: And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm tree; it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. • Gnostic: The Lost Books of the Bible (2 nd c. ) • Now on the third day after Mary was wearied in the desert by the heat, she asked Joseph to rest for a little under the shade of a Palm Tree. Then Mary looking up and seeing its branches laden with fruit (dates) said, `I desire if it were possible to have some fruit. ' Just then the child Jesus looked up (from below) with a cheerful smile, and said to the Palm Tree, `Send down some fruit. ' Immediately the tree bent itself (toward her) and so they ate. Then Jesus said, `O Palm Tree, arise; be one of my Father's trees in Paradise, but with thy roots open the fountain (rivulet) beneath thee and bring water flowing from that fount. '
*Lord Jesus's Childhood: -Baby Jesus talking- S. 19: 29 -33 = The first Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ (2 nd c. )-Gnostic -Creating birds from clay- S. 3: 49 = Thomas' Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ (2 nd c. )-Gnostic -------------------- • Poetry in the Qur’an (Meccan Suras) =Gunther Lűling: traced the poetry to pre-Islamic Christian Syriac hymns, written in the 6 th c. , with Arab themes added
KING JESUS’S BIRTH IN ISRAEL 9/11 --- 2 BC ROSH HOSANA DAY , BETHLEHEM, ISRAEL 18: 45 HRS-19: 15 HRS IN A STABLE NOT UNDER A PALM TREE REV 12, DR LUKE 1 -4, MATT 1 -4 HOLY BIBLE the 9/11 2001 muslim attack on the usa was satan’s attempt to obscure why the 2 BC date is important (SEE KING JESUS BIBLE FOR DETAILS)
QUESTIONS FOR MUSLIMS WHY DID ALLAH NEED TO COPY JEWISH RABBIS STORIES AND MISTAKES? THE KORAN CAME 500 YEARS LATER!
KORANIC ERRORS: (Historical Anachronisms and Scientific problems) 1) Cross: S. 7: 124 = Moses’s Pharaoh -1447 BC, 2) 12: 41 = Joseph’s Baker - 1800 BC: 3) 1 st crucifixions = Darius = 519 BC (900 & 1, 300 yrs later). 2) (Sura 19: 7) Yahya is a name unique to John the Baptist; what about (2 Kings 25: 23)? 3) (S. 19: 28; 66: 12; 20: 25 -30) How was Mary, Jesus’ mother, Aaron’s sister and Imran’s daughter, as she lived 1, 570 years later? 4) (S. 20: 85 -87, 95 -97) Samaritan built ‘golden calf’ in 1447 BC, Samaritans began in 722 BC, or 725 years later. 5) (S. 28: 38; 29: 38; 40: 25, 38) Can Haman be an Egyptian who builds a tower to God, as this name is Babylonian, & the tower was built 750 years earlier.
• 6) (S. 18: 96) Where is Alexander the Great’s iron and brass • • wall between two mountains, in 330 BC? No Record! 7) Mountains (S. 16: 15; 21: 31; 31: 10; 78: 6 -7; 88: 19) are not tent-pegs to keep earth from shaking, due to volcanoes & tectonic plates 8) Bad Math (S. 4: 11 -12) Inheritance for widow =1/8 + 3 daughter =2/3 +2 parents =1/3, totalling 1&1/8 or 112. 5%!? Or (S. 4: 11 -12 & 176) My mother = 1/3, my wife = 1/3, my two sisters = 2/3 totalling: 4/3 rds, or 133%!! 9) (S. 86: 5 -7) Does Semen really originate in the back or the kidney or is this simply borrowing from 5 th century B. C. Hippocrates? 10) Dirham (S. 12: 20) ‘a few dirham counted out’ for Joseph, yet coins created in 7 th cent. BC by Lydians. Drachmas from 590 -650 AD, but Dirhams not minted till 642 AD, by Caliph Umar; vs. Gen. 37: 28 = Shekels = 0. 2 kgs. of silver!
20 th-21 st Century Polemics: SECULAR HISTORIANS • • The Revisionist’s Prime Concern: To Reassess the Classical Model Their principle Conclusions: Islam, as we know it, did NOT exist in the 7 th century, but developed over a period of 200 -300 years. (Humphreys 1991: 71, 83 -89) • The Qur’an probably was not revealed to one man in 22 years, but likely developed over a period of 100 -200 years (Rippin 1985: 155; 1990: 3, 25, 60; Lester 99: 44 -45; Wansbrough 1977: 160 -163)
THE PRINCIPLE MODERN REVISIONISTS: • John Wansbrough (1977 -1978): (Qur’anic Studies: Sources and Methods of Scriptural Interpretation 1977) (The Sectarian Milieu: Content and Composition of Islamic Salvation History 1978) • Took Schacht’s thesis even further, believing that both • the Qur’an and the later Hadith came about as a result of Jewish & Christian Sectarian controversies, borrowed from outside the Hijaz, then redacted back “onto an Arabian point of origin”, so that the Qur’an was a composite, which evolved into its canonical form at the end of the 2 nd Muslim century (Wansbrough-Qur’anic Studies 1977: 20, 44, 49, 51, 79) Looked at the Sira/Maghazi literature and noticed that Islam developed after the Arab conquests of the Holy Land in the mid-7 th century and so on, and emerged by means of intense debates over religion between Christians and Jews
• Michael Cook (1975, 1983): (Muhammad, Oxford University Press, 1983) (Hagarism, Cambridge University Press, 1977) • Took an even more radical approach, rejecting the traditional view on early Islamic history almost entirely (i. e. that of the Sira, Hadith, Tafsir, Ta’rikh), due to their late compilation:
• Thus, “if knowledge of the life of Muhammad was transmitted orally for a century before it was reduced to writing, then the chances are that the material will have undergone considerable alteration in the process” • • • (Cook 1983: 65) So, he went to Greek, Syriac, and Armenian sources from the 7 th-8 th c. & found a contrasting picture to the Islamic Traditions. Along with Patricia Cröne, they sought to step outside the Islamic Traditions and start again, piecing together an original account from non-Islamic sources of Muhammad’s time. The two together wrote “Hagarism”…a sort of “What if” in 26 pages, supported by 226 notes in a further 27 pages (Robinson 1996: 47) Conclusion: suggested that the history of Islam, at least to the time of the caliph Abd al-Malik (685704 AD), is a later fabrication: A HOLYWOOD STORY.
Qibla-Direction of Prayer (Archaeological Evidence) • Creswell & Fehervari on ancient mosques in the Middle East Umayyad mosques in Iraq (670 -680) v. Wassit mosque v‘Kufa’ mosque v. Fustat (outside Cairo)
Middle East Asia Minor Jerusalem Baghdad Kufa Cairo Egypt Medina Arabia Mecca
• Qibla (Documentary Evidence) Christian writer: Jacob of Edessa (705 AD) He refers to the ‘Mahgraye, ’ saying, “So from all this it is clear that it is not to the south that the Jews and the Mahgraye here in the regions of Syria pray, but towards Jerusalem or the Ka’ba, the patriarchal places of their races. ”
Dome of the Rock • Built by ‘Abd al-Malik in 691 AD, and rebuilt by al • • Zaher Li-L’zaz in 1022 after an earthquake Third most holy site after Mecca & Medina Built to commemorate the night when General Muhammad apparently went up to heaven to speak with Moses and Allah concerning the number of prayers required of the believers (known as the Mi’raj)
• But, no Qibla (Suras 17: 1 & 2: 145 -149) • Inner Ambulatories have Qur’anic inscriptions which do not parallel the Qur’an
The Jews • According to Qur’an (Sura 2: 144, 149 -150) • • • Muhammad severed relationship with Jews around 624 AD Doctrina Iacobi (634 -640 AD) Warning for Greek Christians about Jews who mix with the Arabs (Saracens) Armenian Chronicler of 660 AD v Muhammad established a community which comprised both Ishmaelites and Jews v Break occurred between Jews and Arabs in 640 AD after Jerusalem conquest, 15 years later than Qur’an recorded Other references to continued relationship: Genesis Rabbah (61: 7), Babylonian Talmud, & Book of Jubilees, Abu Dawud Sulayman & Ahmad b. Muhammad ibn Hanbal
• Patricia Cröne (1975, 1987): (Slaves on Horses, Cambridge University Press, 1980) (Meccan Trade and the Rise of Islam, Princeton University Press, 1987) (“The First-Century Concept of Higra”, Arabica, XLI, E. J. Brill, Leiden, 1994) • Hijra: 56 References, but none from Mecca to Medina, almost all from the Hijaz to the north. Often to the Promised Land Abu Dawud, “there will be ‘hijra’ after ‘hijra, ’ but the best of men are to follow the ‘hijra’ of Abraham. ”
• Mecca, Arabia 1. “Mecca is the center of Islam, and the center of history. ” 2. “The first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Mecca)” Sura 3: 96 3. Mecca is the “mother of all settlements. ” Sura 6: 92 & 42: 5
• Earliest reference to Mecca’s existence: Apocalypse of pseudo-Methodius Continuatio Byzantia Arabica Early reign of caliph Hisham (724 -743 AD) • Cröne in her work points out that the Greek trading documents refer to the towns of Ta’if (which is close to present-day Mecca), and to Yathrib (later Medina), as well as Kaybar in the north, but no mention of Mecca.
• Words: original Samaritan---“Muslim” & “Islam” v v Magaritai (Greek papyri 642), Mahgre or Mahgraye (Syriac letters 640) -Athanasius in 684 AD termed Mahgrayes Jacob of Edessa in 705 AD mentions them as Hagarenes (descendants of Abraham & Hagar) ‘Muhajirun’ (those who took part in the hijra or exodus) ‘Islam’ doesn’t appear until late 7 th century sense of ‘submission to God’, now ‘peace’
Yehuda D. Nevo (1994) “Towards a Prehistory of Islam, ” Jerusalem Studies in Arabic and Islam, vol. 17, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1994 • Arabic Inscriptions • Caliphal Protocals (Sufyani and Marwanid Periods, upto ‘Abd al-Malik – 691) • -no ”Muhammad Formula” -------------------------------- • G. R. Hawting (SOAS) The First Dynasty of Islam, The Umayyad Caliphate AD 661 -750, London, Groom Helm, 1986 • Andrew Rippin Muslims, Their Religious Beliefs and Practices, vol. 1, London, Routledge, 2003
Critique of Koran Manuscripts Manuscript Evidence for the Qur’an • 1. Al ‘Ma'il’ 7 th-9 th century (Medina and Mecca), or ‘Hijazi’. (2165 Brit. Lib. & Sanaa Manuscript) • 2. ‘Mashq’ 7 th century onwards. • 3. ‘Kufic’/Abbasid (Eastern) 8 th-11 th century, begins with Abbasid dynasty in 749 AD, see coins for chronological script evolution (needs landscape format). • 4. Naskh 11 th century till today
Topkapi Manuscript (Topkapi Palace, Istanbul, Turkey)
Ma’il Qur’an (2165) British Library (Ridblatt Gallery) Hijazi Script, dated 8 th c.
Jam’ al-Qur’an & Islamic Coins Quran Manuscripts in the Early Almail Script al-Ma’il script Qur’an (790 AD) Umayyad coins Abdul Mallek (Mashq script? 697 -700 AD) (British Museum) 7. 1 7. 2 (Kuwait National Museum)
Samarqand Kufic Codex (9 th century) Early Abbasid coins (Kufic script 750 AD) 11. 2 11. 1 11. 3 Abbasid gold Dinars (Kufic script 837 AD) (Preserved in Tashkent, former Soviet Union)
Sana’a Manuscript (705 ): Karl-Heinz Ohlig (1981 -Present): • Qur’an began to be compiled in the last two decades of the 7 th century, with other versions continuing until the 9 th century Dr. Gerd Puin (1981 -Present): • “Oldest parchments & papers of any Qur’anic Ms. ” • Yet, more than half of the text is ambiguous letters which need diacritical marks for understanding. • Adding vowels helped correct mistakes. Changes in orthography found in geographical tradition schools.
• Many deviations not mentioned in later literature. • Different numeration, and sura arrangements found i. e. suras 19 -22 -----> 26 -37 -36 -38. . . 6771 -72 -51 • Difference in scripts, showing evolution in text. (Puin 1996: 111)
• “Difference is even meaningful in a theological sense” i. e. ‘Qalu’ to ‘Qul’ -> • Sometimes Abraham (S. 2), sometimes Ibrahim • ‘Qalu’ 50% with alif b/w Qaf-Lam,
Palimpsests Using Ultra-Violet light, we find a ‘Qur’anic’ script written and washed below that of the existing script. This is the first evidence we have of an evolution in the Qur’anic text in one manuscript
Manuscript Variants (extant mss. available to Western researchers) • Difficulty finding complete early MSS. • Keith Small: – – – – (Sura 14: 35 -41 – Abraham in Mecca) Acts 7: 1 -8 (Stephen on Abraham, Isaac & UR) 150 available MSS in the 1 st 300 yrs. Only 13 with these vss. Suras 82 -114, only 3 in late 8 th c. Suras 108 -114, none exist Conclusions: Possible standardization of vss by late 7 th c. , but no extant MS. to support it, just a guess. – Canonized text only in Abbasid period -post 749 AD?
SOME CONCLUSIONS: 1. The Hijra was more-than-likely not towards Medina, but towards the land of Israel or places in the north & ongoing, till 800 ->. 2. The Qibla was not fixed towards Mecca until the 8 th century, but to an area much further north, and possibly Jerusalem. 3. The Jews still retained a relationship with the Arabs until at least 640 AD. (Will apostate Judaism link up anti Christ Islam in the End Times? )
4. Mecca was not only unknown as a viable city until the end of the 7 th century, but was not even on the international trade route 5. The Dome of the Rock was likely used as a sanctuary (built over the Syrian Church site).
6. Muhammad was not known as God’s universal prophet until the late 7 th century. Arab Empire’s hero worshipping. 7. The terms ‘Muslim’/‘Islam’ were not used until the end of the 7 th C. ; terms used instead Saracen, Mahgraye, Muhajirun, Hagarene 8. The five daily prayers as well as the Hajj were not standardized until after 717 A. D. ; and not named until 9 th century.
9. The earliest we even hear of any Qur’an is not until the late seventh century, though fragments exist in the late 7 th c. 10. The earliest Qur’anic writings do not coincide exactly with the current Qur’anic text.
From what we have seen here, what Conclusions can we use in our Christian Gospel mission to Muslims? • The Qur’an does not have the historical authority most Muslims desire. • It has a history, developing over 100200 yrs. , much of it borrowed from pagan, Jewish and Christian sources • This has serious ramifications for the Radical Muslims today, those who go to this book for most of their theology, and practice of jihad-war
Can we use Polemics to Apply it? • King Jesus, Paul, and the disciples used it • The leaders of the church in the 7 th-9 th c. used it • Dr. Carl Pfander in the 19 th c. certainly used it! • The Historians--Revisionists today are using it…. • So, if it has been a tradition of the church from its very • inception, and exampled for the last 2, 000 years, especially against Islam, and now employed by those from the secular world, then why should we not use it today? Especially against Radical Muslims today, those who understand best the impact it makes
What weapons will we use? “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they are divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” (II Corinthians 10: 3 -5 HOLY BIBLE)
BASIC CONCLUSIONS WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS KING JESUS IS COMING THE 666 ARAB MUSLIM BEAST IS WAKING UP THE HOLY BIBLE IS STILL 100%TRUE THE KORAN IS NOT GOD’S WORD BUT A BOOK OF WAR ON GOD – DENIES KING JESUS AND WAR ON THE REST OF THE WORLD TRUST IN KING JESUS FOR YOUR SALVATION: JEW OR ARAB EMAIL: [email protected] COM
NEXT PROGRAMMES : WE WILL EXPLORE SOME OF THEMES PRESENTED HERE THINGS LIKE ISLAMIC SLAVERY OF AFRICANS ISLAMIC VS BIBLICAL IDEAS OF HEAVEN HUMAN RIGHTS ---WOMEN’S RIGHTS THE END TIMES : THE EMERGING 666 MUSLIM BEAST AND ITS 42 MONTH TAKE OVER OF JERUSALEM ISRAEL BEFORE KING JESUS’ RETURN THE FALL OUT OF THIS 42 MONTH DESOLATION OF ABOMINATION ON THE USA, BRITAIN, EGYPT, SUDAN, IRAQ, CHINA THE GLORY OF THE HOLY BIBLE (HISTORICAL, SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCES FOR THE BIBLE) AND THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF KING JESUS EMAIL: [email protected] COM