- Количество слайдов: 14
The accreditation of live educational events by the UEMS-EACCME
• How to submit an application: – online at www. eaccme. eu – no less than 12 weeks from the planned start date – late applications are not permitted – no retrospective evaluation/accreditation
• Application form: – application must be specific for the date(s) and venue of the LEE – all the criteria must be completed – application form to be completed in English – additional material must be submitted in electronic format
• Geographical coverage: The UEMS-EACCME accepts applications for LEEs: • Europe • The rest of the world (if the LEE will be attended by doctors resident in the EU/EEA) except for LEEs held in the USA and Canada (agreements of mutual recognition of credits)
Applicant Request > 12 weeks UEMS - EACCME N. A. A. Sections Evaluation UEMS - EACCME Certificate of Accreditation Applicant
• UEMS-EACCME credits: – 1 ECMEC = 1 hour of learning – maximum of 3 credits for a half day activity – maximum of 6 credits for a full day activity
• UEMS-EACCME fees (as of January 2012): 0 – 250 participants 251 – 500 501 – 1000 1001 – 2000 2001 – 5000 more than 5000 350 € 650 € 950 € 1250 € 2450 € 4250 €
• UEMS-EACCME invoices v payable within 5 days of receipt of the invoice v please do not forget to quote the invoice reference on your bank transfer v no possibility to change any information on the invoice once it has been issued v no refund in case of refusal / cancellation v no fast lane, no rush fees
• UEMS-EACCME accreditation and statements Until accreditation has been granted, only permissible statement: « An application has been made to the EACCME for CME accreditation of this event » The use of any statement that suggests that accreditation has been (provisionally) granted will result in automatic rejection of the application.
• UEMS-EACCME accreditation and statements Use of the UEMS logo is permitted only after confirmation of accreditation has been made. Any unauthorised use of the UEMS logo will result in action being taken by the UEMS.
• UEMS-EACCME accreditation Accreditation is valid only for the specific event designated on the application form. It is not permissible to transfer this accreditation to any other event.
• UEMS-EACCME certificate - template of certificate with maximum number of credits that can be claimed for the LEE - participants can only claim credits according to their actual attendance - no commercial logo can be added
• Provider’s obligations after accreditation granted: - keep attendance lists - deliver certificates to the participants - collect evaluation forms from the participants - return event report to UEMS-EACCME within 4 weeks