- Количество слайдов: 14
take, spend, cost 和pay 的用法 八年级 英语 单位：广东惠阳高级中学初中部 作者：郑岸宜
It took me one and a half hours from Huizhou to Shenzhen by bus. I spent one hour taking the Mass Transit Railway to Disneyland. The tickets cost me about 200 yuan. I paid 150 dollars for it. take spend cost pay took spent cost paid 花费
take It takes me two hours to do homework every day. The trip took a long time. 常用于表示“占用、花费时间”。其主语 通常是形式主语it 或事物; 常用结构：It takes/ took sb. some time to do sth.
cost How much did the tickets cost? The tickets cost me about 200 yuan. 常用于表示“花费”; 其主语通常是事或物; 常用结构：sth. cost (sb. ) some money
spend I spent one hour taking the Mass Transit Railway to Disneyland. She spends a lot of money on clothes. 主语只能是人，不能是事或物；可以表 示“花费时间”，也可以表示“花钱” 常用结构： sb. + spend time/ money + on sth. / (in) doing sth.
pay I paid 150 dollars for the watch. Don’t worry. He will pay the tickets for us. 主语是人，通常指花费金钱； 常和介词for 搭配； 常用结构：sb. pay some money for sth.
1. How much did the Ipad ____ you? A. take B. spend C. cost D. pay sth. cost sb. some money
2. It will ____ me a week to read this novel. A. take B. spend C. cost D. pay It takes sb. some time to do sth.
3. — Do you often go online? — Yes, I ____ a lot of time on it. A. cost B. spend C. take D. pay sb. spend some time on sth
4. —How much do you ____ for your house ? — 2, 000 yuan each month A. spend B. pay C. cost D. take sb. pay (money) for sth.
5. They ____ 4000 yuan buying the big color TV set. A. cost B. took C. paid D. spent sb. spend money (in) doing sth.
Summary 主语 动词 钱/时间 固定搭配 sb spend 钱/ 时间 on sth. /(in) doing sth. sb. pay 钱 sth. cost 钱 It takes 时间 for sth. to do sth.