- Количество слайдов: 42
SPECIAL FRIDAY SERMON: CORONATION OF SULTAN JOHOR 13 Jamadil Akhir 1436 H / 3 April 2015 ISLAM AND LEADER USTAZ IBRAHIM KHALIL BIN ABDULLAH Imam MASJID SULTAN ISMAIL UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA
• Dear Muslims, • Let us be taqwa to Allah SWT with a true taqwa. May our taqwa and iman make us obedient servants to Allah SWT. • Allah says in the Quran:
• Which means: • “O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result. ”
• Dear Muslims, • Indeed, every leader is responsible upon his people in their needs and welfare.
• The life of the people will not be completed and organized unless there is a cooperation between the leader and his people in carrying out their duties with trust and responsible.
• This is according to the verse 58 in surah al-Nisaa’ which means: • Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice. Excellent is that which Allah instructs you. Indeed, Allah is ever Hearing and Seeing.
• Dear brothers, may Allah bless all of you, • Umar ibn al-Khattab once said: “ A person Islam is not complete without a jama’ah and a jama’ah is not complete without a leader and a leader is not complete without obedience. ”
• Hence, it is the obligation of the people to obey a leader in his orders and prohibitions except in sinful things.
• Rasulullah s. a. w has made it an obligation to this ummah to respect their leaders.
• He forbade them in cursing and mentioning their shortcomings because this will create hatred and enmity among the people towards their leaders.
• In a hadeeth from Muadh ibn Jabal that Rasulullah s. a. w said: • Five things, anyone who did one of them, he will get the protection of Allah.
• A person who visits a sick person. • A person who follows a funeral. • A person who fights in the way of Allah. • A person who meets his leader to respect and honor him. • A person who stays in his house so that people will be safe from his evil and he will be safe from their evil. • Narrrated by al-Thabrani.
• Dear brothers, • Every decision made by a leader can be right or wrong. Therefore, a leader is in need of sincere advice from his people or guidance from righteous persons.
• Allah says in surah al-Nahl verse 125:
• Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.
• The responsibility and obligation in giving advice is upon the Muslim scholars.
• It is an obligation for scholars to voice the truth as the Prophet s. a. w said: • “The religion is advice. The companions asked: To whom? The Messenger replied: Because of Allah, according to the Quran and the Messenger and to the leaders of this nation. ”
• Ibn Rajab commented: • “Advice to the leaders of the Muslims is in accordance to the demand of the religion, that is by honoring them for they obey Allah, helping them in doing and loving good, supporting them,
• reminding them of the truth, avoiding conflict with them and disunity among the people, praying for their good, avoiding insulting and finding fault in them and spreading their shortcomings. ”
• Therefore, it is the responsibility of Muslims to help their leader to fulfill the demand of the religion which will bring success and good development to the community.
• It is also obligatory upon the people to help their leader to uphold the truth and the religion.
• Hence, let us together pray for our goodness, peace and prosperity, harmony and blessing, and the pleasure of Allah SWT. Allah says in surah Ali Imran verse 104:
• And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful. •
ﺍ ﺍﻟﻠ ﻯ ﺍآ ﺍ ﻱ ﺍ ﺍ ﺍﻷﺍ ﺍﻟ ﺍ ﻱ ﻻ ﺍﻟ ﻳ ﺍ. ﺍ ﺍﻟﻠ ﺍ ﺍﺍ ﺍﻷﺍﺕ ﺍﻩ ﺍ ﺍﻟ
O servant of Allah, remember that this world is a place for temporary lodging. Truly, hereafter is the everlasting and permanent abode. So let us devote to Allah for obtaining happiness and escape from the punishment of hellfire.
• Allah says in Surah Al Ahzab verse 56:
• Which means: “Indeed Allah confers blessing upon the prophet and His angels (ask Him to do so). O! You who have believed, ask Allah to confer blessing upon him and ask Allah to grant him peace. ”
• Let us pray that may Allah SWT be please with the khalifahs of Rasulullah s. a. w i. e Sayyidina Abu Bakr al-Siddiq r. a. , Sayyidina Umar al -Khattab r. a. , Sayyinda Uthman ibn Affan r. a. , Sayyidina Ali ibn Abi Thalib r. a.
• And to his companions who struggle to uphold the religion of Allah, also to his uncles Sayyidina Hamzah and Sayyidina Abbas r. a. and to his granchildren Sayyidina Hassan and Sayyidina Hussain r. a. , his daughters Sayyidatina Fatimah al -Zahraa’, his wives Sayyidatina Khadijah and Sayyidatina Aisyah r. a. and the other wives. Followed by his family, companions, followers of the companions and those who come after them from time to time until the end of the world.
• O Allah, forgive all Muslims and believers, whether surviving or deceased. O Allah, grant us glory and prosperity to those who fight and spend their wealth in your way such as those who pay zakat, waqaf etc.
• Ya Allah, bestow your guidance and help to the leaders and kings of the Muslim countries especially to Abdaka Al-Harith Lishariatika Al. Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Al. Sultan Iskandar, the Sultan and ruler for the State of Johor Darul Takzim.
• And to Raja Zarith Sofea Binti Al-Marhum Sultan Idris Shah, Tengku Ismail Ibn Sultan Ibrahim, Pemangku Raja Johor and, the Prince and Princess, the royal kinship, and all Muslims.
KEPADA PARA JEMAAH SEKALIAN, SILA PENUHKAN SAF YANG KOSONG DIHADAPAN ANDA www. utm. my/islamiccentre/ /pusatislam. utm