- Количество слайдов: 20
Question & Response
Who Question When Question What Question Where Question Why Question How Question
1. Who will come to my office with you? (A) A. Selina, Hebe, and Ella. B. The little boy is so cute. C. I was wondering too. 2. When did you come to Taiwan? (C) A. You’re so nice. B. I’ve been to America three years ago. C. Last weekend.
3. What’s the worst thing about the city? (B) A. At rush hour. B. The huge traffic jams. C. The office hours. 4. Oh, where was I? (C) A. Go on with your story. B. You were in London, I guess. C. You were going to tell me about that new restaurant.
5. Why must I apologize for something I didn’t do? (A) A. Because you’re older. B. Well, they’re washable and do not cost much. C. I guess I can’t complain. 6. How can I get to the Taipei Main Station from here? (B) A. Just do it. B. You can take a number 514 bus in front of our school. C. The train came more than 20 minutes late.
1. Could you lend me a sheet of paper? (A) A. Sure, take two. B. No way, I haven’t. C. Yes, you can. 2. Can you do me a favor? (C) A. Thank you. B. No, I can’t go. C. Yes, I’d like to.
3. Do you mind our sharing this table with you? (A) A. Oh, certainly not, but I’d rather be alone. B. Yes, I don’t mind. C. No, very much.
1. Do you take sugar or cream in your coffee? (B) A. Yes, I would. Thank you. B. Cream only, please. C. That was very good. 2. Is she an accountant or a teacher? (C) A. Either one will do. B. Yes, she is. C. Neither. She is a waitress.
3. Are you talking about his education or his personality? (A) A. Both of them. B. No, you are not. C. Yes, I am.
1. Do you understand what she means? (C) A. Certainly, I don’t know. B. It’s not your business. C. No, I don’t understand. 2. Do you know where my purse is? (B) A. I’d like to know it. B. It’s on the table. C. Yes, I know you.
3. Do you know what happened to Jerry? (A) A. I have no idea. B. You’re kidding. C. Don’t ask me.
1. You won’t really do it, will you? (A) A. Well, I’m not sure. B. Yes, I won’t. C. No, I will. 2. You’re not going to buy that dress, are you? (C) A. Yes, it’s too expensive. B. No, I’ll buy it. C. No, I can’t afford it.
3. You weren’t listening, were you? (C) A. No, I was. B. Yes, I wasn’t. C. Yes, I was all ears.
1. Don’t you think you’ll get the promotion? (A) A. I don’t know. I hope so. B. No way! My chances are excellent. C. Yes, it is. 2. Don’t you know she doesn’t like it? (B) A. No, I do. B. No, I don’t know. C. I didn’t know.
3. Won’t you go out with him? (A) A. I haven’t decided yet. B. Sure, I won’t go. C. No, I’ll go out with him.