- Количество слайдов: 14
No Talking Literacy Skills Test 5 th grade
1. Who is the principal of Truman Elementary school? • A) Mrs Trunchbull • B) Mr Hensely • C) Mr Kelling • D) Mr Webb
2. What was the picture that Clay drew? • A) dog • B) chicken • C) donkey • D) fish
3. What genre is this book? • A) mystery • B) realistic fiction • C) historical fiction • D) fantasy
4. Which event happened first? • A) Food fight. • B) Clay got his hair cut. • C) Mr Kelling’s door got painted. • D) Mitch came home from jail.
5. What is the cause of the cops coming to Clay’s house? • A) Mr Kelling’s door got painted. • B) Someone drew on Clay’s picture. • C) Clay drew the picture that looked like Mr Kelling. • D) Food fight.
6. What is an effect of Mitch coming home from jail? • A) Clay became a better person. • B) Clay got suspended from school. • C) Clay had to stay after school. • D) Food fight
7. Which is an opinion? • A) Clay looked weird with his new haircut. • B) Clay’s self portrait had black marks on it. • C) Mr Kelling’s door was painted. • D). Their was a food fight in the cafeteria.
8. Which one is a fact from the book? • A) Clay is a good student. • B) Clay did not paint Mr Kelling’s door • C) Clay drawing of a donkey was excellent. • D) Hank is a mean person.
9. What is something that didn’t happen in the book? • A) Hank and Clay were best friends. • B) Hank and Clay didn’t get along for a while • C) Clay spent time in jail. • D) Mitch spent time in jail.
10. Who painted Mr Kelling’s door? • A) Clay • B) Mitch • C) Hank • D) Mrs Ormin
11. Which event happened last? • A) Hank and Clay had a heated dodge ball game. • B) Halloween. • C) The cops showed up at Clay’s house. • D) Clay won the art contest.
12. What did not happen at the end of the book? • A) Hank gave Clay some drawing pencils • B) Hank and Clay are getting along • C) Clay and Mitch played dodgeball • D) Clay and Hank have a fight by the swing set.
13. Which event will most likely happen next? • A) Clay will get sent to the principal’s office. • B) Mitch will go back to jail. • C) Clay will re-do his self portrait. • D) There will be another food fight.