- Размер: 1.7 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 10
Описание презентации Managerial Skills Performed: Makarova Nadezda Student Group MME-101 по слайдам
Managerial Skills Performed: Makarova Nadezda Student Group MME-
Contents 1. Computer Skills 2. Time-management Skills 3. Human Skills 4. Communication Skills 5. Technical Skills
1. Computer Skills Technology changes so rapidly it is often difficult to keep up with the changes. It is necessary for managers to have computer skills in order to keep up with these rapid changes. Many of the processes that occur in offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and other work environments depend on computers and thus necessitate managers who can skillfully use the technology.
2. Time-management Skills Manager is very a very busy person, it is important that time be managed effectively.
A manager’s time is often interrupted by telephone calls, problems with workers, meetings, other who just want to visit, and other seemingly uncontrollable factors. Good time-management skills can be learned, but managers must be willing to prioritize activities, deal with interruptions, and perform other acts that will make them better managers.
3. Human Skills Relating to other people is vital in order to be a a good manager. It takes a manager with the right human skills to manage this variety of workers effectively.
4. Communication Skills Communication skills fall into the broad categories of oral and written skills. Necessary for a manger to orally explain processes and give direction to workers, also necessary for managers to give verbal praise to workers. Managers are also expected to conduct meetings and give talks to group of people.
An important part of the oral communication process in listening. Managers are expected to listen to their supervisors and to their workers. A manager who doesn’t listen is not a good communicator.
5. Technical Skills Technical skills closely related to the tasks that are performed by workers. A manager must know what the workers who are being supervised are doing on their jobs or assistance cannot be provided to them.