- Количество слайдов: 30
Liberty Incentives & Congresses China & Asia A PERSONAL TOUCH WORLDWIDE
Incentive Beijing Tour 2016 120 pax
Content 1. General Information 1. 1. Destination 1. 2. Airport 2. Programm 2. 1. Schedule 2. 2. Hotels 2. 3. Day by day programm 3. Additional information 3. 1. Transportation 4. Contact 5. Liberty offices worldwide
1. General information 1. 1 Destination • • • Beijing, as the capital of China, is not only the modern political, cultural and educational center of China, but holds the biggest collection of ancient sites and relics in the nation. A world-renowned ancient cultural city, Beijing is a flourishing metropolis, boasting many scenic spots and historical monuments, precious artifacts and world-famous architectural wonders, such as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, the Summer Palace. . Beijing has remained the focus of the world in recent years, particularly after the city winning the bid of hosting 2008 Summer Olympic Games. With experince and expertise, Beijing has hosted major congresses, exhibitions and cultural and sport events with worldwide attendance.
1. General information 1. 2 Airport Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is one of the world’s largest and busiest airports, which is to be expected in the world’s most populous country. The airport was revamped and upgraded for the Olympic Games in 2008 and now it is the second-busiest international air-hub, after Hartsfield– Jackson Atlanta International. There are three terminals all of which have a wide selection of shopping, food and beverage options to keep even the most difficult traveler entertained during stopovers or while waiting to board.
2. 1. Program Overview Date Morning Lunch Day 1 Afternoon Evening Arrival (assume in the Welcome dinner with afternoon) Peking Roast Duck Check in hotel Day 2 Breakfast at the hotel Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square tour Lunch at Lost Heaven for Yun'nan cuisine Qianmen Walking Street, Hutong Rickshaw tour and local family visit Dinner at local restaurant Day 3 Breakfast at the hotel Taichi class at Temple of Heaven tour Lunch at Hua's Restaurant Olympic Park tour, outside view of Bird's Nest and Water Cube Acrobatic Show Dinner at FLO with French set menu Day 4 Breakfast at the hotel Excusion for the Great Wall Lunch at local restaurant Free time Dinner with western set menu Day 5 Breakfast at the hotel Summer Palace tour (with boat) Lunch at Bai‘s Mansion Tea House with tea ceremony Foot Massage Farewell dinner with performances Day 6 Breakfast at the hotel Check out hotel; Departure 2018/3/19
2. 2 Hotels New World Hotel Beijing Situated in the heart of the historic capital, the beautiful New World Beijing Hotel offers 309 elegantly designed rooms and suites, with a pleasing blend of contemporary style and subtle Oriental influences. Centrally located in Chongwenmen, a fast-paced commercial centre, the newly opened, low-rise hotel is only minutes away from many major cultural attractions, including the Temple of Heaven, the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. New World Beijing Hotel creates an impeccable world-class culinary journey by blending traditional tastes with modern twists, and enjoys an enviable reputation for excellent food and superior service. And Hotel offers an extensive range of services and facilities. With comprehensive business and recreation facilities, the hotel is ideally suited to the needs of both executives and vacationers in Beijing.
2. 2 Hotels Legendale Hotel Wangfujing Beijing Stylish luxury elegant neo-classic palatial architecture of Southern Europe. Legendale Hotel Beijing, a platinum 5 -star hotel is the epitome of European elegance and luxury. The Legendale Hotel Beijing has 390 luxury rooms including 81 suites, 79 opulent serviced apartments and 126 private residential apartments. Inspired by the palatial architecture of Southern Europe, the hotel’s exterior is filled with neo classical style. The breathtaking hotel lobby features a 17 -story atrium. Gilded staircases wind skywards, creating a theatre-like ambiance, with elaborate balconies at each level.
2. 2 Hotels Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao It is ideally located in city center of Chongwenmen District, easily go to the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven, Wangfujing Street, and conveniently access to subway line. The hotel offers 700 rooms inclusive of 31 suites with spacious, contemporary design. The Novotel room is truly a place for living, perfect for all your needs; From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a tasty little snack, it provides balance choices and a la carte service. You can count on enjoying a relaxing meal in a friendly, stylish setting. All relaxation and fitness areas in hotel with first-rate amenities will provide you flawless service. 2018/3/19
2. 2 Hotels Penta Hotel Beijing Nestled in the heart of Beijing, pentahotel is conveniently located just two minutes away from Chongwenmen Metro Station and it’s in close proximity to New World Shopping Mall. Pentahotel offers 307 guestrooms and suites. Starting from 29 square metres in size, every room is spacious and efficiently designed. With high-speed broadband Internet access, comprehensive amenities and comfortable beds, each room delivers everything you need. With guestrooms that feature high-speed Internet and large work areas. And when you feel like unwinding in a laidback atmosphere, there’s our lively lobby lounge or all-day Café. Add to that, access to a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor pool, and sauna. Simply put, there couldn’t be a better Beijing base for business or leisure. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 1 Arrival in Beijing Local guide will greet the group at the airport hall with signage of the end user. Special luggage van will transfer theclient’s checked luggage to the hotel ahead of the group. During transfer Guide on each a/c coach will give brief introduction on Beijing and travel tips in Beijing. Special area in the hotel lounge bar blocked for our group private usage; Check in at the Hospitality Desk with Keys ready for each room. After rest, private tranfer to restaurant for welcome dinner with famous Peking Roast Duck
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 1 Dinner with Peking Roast Duck The group will have the first dinner in Beijing with Peking Roast Duck. Peking Duck has the reputation of being the most delicious food Beijing has to offer. Some find it a bit too greasy, but others get hooked after one taste. In any case, a Peking Duck dinner is usually a fixed item on any Beijing tour itinerary. Eating Peking Duck is also one of the two things you are absolutely supposed to do while in Beijing. The other one is climbing the Great Wall. Peking ducks are immersed in condiments unique to the restaurant and are roasted directly over flames stoked by fruit-tree wood. The best roasted duck is date-red, shining with oil, but with a crisp skin and tender meat. The chef then cuts the meat into thin slices, each having a piece of skin. Then the meat is served with very thin pancakes, Chinese onions and special sauce. The way to eat it is to coat the thin pancake with sauce, slap on a few pieces of meat and roll up the pancake.
2. 2 Day by day programm Day 2 Morning Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square visit The Forbidden City, also called the Palace Museum, is located in the center of Beijing. The former imperial palace was the home to twenty-four Chinese emperors over 500 years between 1420 and 1924, as the ritual center of two dynasties of Ming and Qing. It was the scene of many significant events affecting the course of Chinese history. The palace is 960 meters long and 750 meters wide. It has 9, 999 rooms - a room being the space between four pillars. Tian'anmen Square is one of the largest city squares in the world. It is situated in the heart of Beijing. Tian'anmen was built in 1417 and was the entrance gate to the Forbidden City. Now the square stretches 880 meters from north to south and 500 meters from east to west. The total area is 440, 000 square meters. That's about the size of 60 soccer fields, spacious enough to accommodate half a million people. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 2 Lunch at Lost Heaven Beijing Lost Heaven not only brought a brand-new ambiance to regional dining, but also retained the culinary arts of the province’s ethnic minorities. With folklore-inspired designs and authentic minority cuisines. The classy interiors, decorated in genuine folk arts and cultural totems, plus exotic regional spice-andflavor combinations, soon turned into one of Shanghai’s most beloved and popular restaurant destinations, attracting celebrities and different fields clientele from all over the world. Every dish at Lost Heaven hails directly from Yunnan, from ingredients and spices to cooking styles and combinations. Some the dishes are subtle new arrangements created by the chefs, but always retain the soul of Yunnan.
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 2 Walking tour at Qianmen Street after lunch The Qianmen is the common name for the gateway known formally as Zhengyangmen. It is a gate in Beijing, China. It stands at the south end of the Tiananmen Square precinct, and was formerly the front gate of the Imperial City, a part of the ancient city of Beijing. The 200 new shops located on both sides of the street, covering nearly 70, 000 sq m, including restaurants, retailers and shops providing other services. There are many local brands which originated from Qianmen in the past century, such as the Quanjude roasted duck restaurant and the Zhangyiyuan tea house. The buildings along the street will be restored to their original look in the 1920 s and 1930 s, with well selected materials.
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 2 Unique feature of Beijing--Hutong Rickshaw and local family visit A typical street in a Beijing, Hutongs are narrow streets or alleys, most commonly associated with Beijing, China. The word hutong comes from the Mongolian language meaning "water well. " During the growth of towns and cities, wells dug by villagers formed the centers of new communities. In Beijing, hutongs are alleys formed by lines of siheyuan, traditional courtyard residences. Many neighborhoods were formed by joining one siheyuan to another to form a hutong, and then joining one hutong to another. Today, visitors can take rickshaw ride to view this oldest part of the city and visit local family for a real insight into the Chinese way of life. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 3 Taichi Class in the morning In the morning, have a Tai Chi class with local master in Temple of Heaven park. Taichi which is sometimes referred to as “Shadow Boxing”, was developed many centuries ago. Its graceful movements help to balance the Yin and the Yang, doing as much for the mind and soul as for the body. Also, we can see the local people making morning exercise in this park. Temple of Heaven tour The Temple of Heaven in the southern part of Beijing is China's largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings. Occupying an area of 273 hectares, it is three times the area of the Forbidden City. It was built in 1420 for emperors to worship Heaven. The principle buildings include the Altar of Prayer for Good Harvests, Imperial Vault of Heaven and Circular Mound Altar. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 3 Outside view of 2008 Olympic Park – the Beijing National Stadium & the National Aquatics Center The Beijing National Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest is the main track and field stadium for the 2008 Summer Olympics. The stadium is 330 metres long by 220 metres wide, and is 69. 2 metres tall. The 250, 000 square metre (gross floor area) stadium is to be built with 36 km of unwrapped steel, with a combined weight of 45, 000 tonnes. The total surface area of the National Aquatics Center covers 80, 000 sq m. During the Olympic Games, the venue hosted the swimming, diving, and synchronized swimming events. It has indoor seating capacity for 17, 000, including 6, 000 permanent seats and 11, 000 temporary seats. The "water cube" now has a protective "overcoat" composed of a high tech membrane structure. The venue contains a range of other high tech features including in the steel structure, indoor environmental systems, ETFE membrane installation, etc. , which embody the concept of a "High tech Olympics. “ Upon completion the "water cube" will be the world's largest ETFE project. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 3 Acrobatic Show Acrobatics is an interactive art form. Everyone can easily appreciate it while watching or seeing the acrobats perform. There is no language barrier and borders of culture do not limit it. When you watch a Chinese acrobatic show, you will be strongly impacted both mentally and physically. It is truly an unforgettable experience. Acrobatics is most often associated with activities that make extensive use of gymnastic elements, such as acro dance, circus, and gymnastics. In China, acrobatics have been a part of the culture since the Western Han Dynasty, over 2500 years ago. Acrobatics were part of village harvest festivals. It continues to be an important part of modern Chinese variety art.
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 3 Dinner at FLO Beijing In 1999, Groupe FLO opened Brasserie FLO Beijing as its first restaurant in Asia. As one of the highest regarded restaurants in Beijing, Brasserie FLO has won numerous awards such as “Best French Restaurant” in Beijing from 2004 -2011. In 2012, Brasserie FLO Beijing moved to its new location on Xiao Yun Road, offering a larger capacity and a better environment to its customers. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 4 the Great Wall One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Great Wall is a breathtaking sight and an awesome experience. Started in the fifth century BC and gradually extended over the centuries, particularly during the Ming Dynasty, it served as a defensive boundary against marauding Huns and other nomadic tribes, with a total length of more than 20, 000 kilometers. Back to downtown and free time in this afternoon
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 5 Morning tour for the Summer Palace The Summer Palace is a magnificent imperial garden located 12 km northwest of the old Beijing City. It is the largest ancient garden well preserved in China and a former summer retreat for Emperors and the chosen few. The Summer Palace radiates fully the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens. Composed mainly of Longevity Hill (Wanshou Shan) and Kunming Lake, it occupies an area of 300. 59 hectares (742. 8 acres). There are over 3, 000 man-made ancient structures which count building space of more than 70, 000 square meters, including pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors, etc. It can be divided into four parts: the Court Area, Front Hill Area, Rear Hill Area and Lake Area.
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 5 Today's lunch at Bai’s Masion The Baijiadayuan Restaurant lies within the famous “Yuejia Garden”, in Suzhou Street, Haidian District, Beijing. It is famous for imperial court cuisine and the unique Baifu dishes. The restaurant is in the garden style of the Qing Dynasty. The garden where the restaurant located in was once the residence of Prince Li of the Qing Dynasty. It was built in the reign of Emperor Kangxi, by the offspring of Prince Li, who was the second son of the first emperor of the Qing Dynasty, Nu’erhachi. As you walk into the restaurant, leisurely ancient music is lingering and reverberating in the air, and the fragrance of flowers and grasses is prevailing here and there. The garden restaurant, with its Qing-Dynasty styled garden and royal cuisine, which makes the guests comfortable and forget to leave. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 5 Afternoon have a rest at Tea House, enjoy Chinese Tea Ceremony and taste Chinese Tea As with Tai Chi, Calligraphy & Feng Shui, in China most traditional activities have a place, an order and a purpose. The Chinese tea ceremony emphasizes the tea, rather than the ceremony -- what the tea tastes like, smells like, and how one tea tastes compared to the previous tea, or in successive rounds of drinking. Ceremony doesn't mean that each server will perform the ritual the same way; it is not related to religion. Each step is meant to be a sensory exploration and appreciation. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 5 Experience Foot Massage Chinese Foot Reflexology Massage: Just as the heart can be described as your body’s engine, so can your feet can be seen as the shock absorbers taking up to 15, 000 steps every day and about 70, 000 miles in a lifetime. In the West, the protection of such a complex part of the body still lies very much in wearing the correct footwear, but in the East, the concept of holistic medicine means that much more attention is paid to the health of these ‘appendages’. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 5 Farewell Dinner--venue options We can propose many kinds of venues for Gala Dinner according to your request. Such as traditional Chinese theatre, the Great Wall, the Water Cube, Olympic Tower, also the 798 Art Zone. Or budget local restaurants. . . 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 5 Farewell Dinner --performance options We can enjoy traditional Chinese performance during dinner, like Face Changing, Peking Opera, traditional Chinese music, Chinese Shuixiu Dance etc. 2018/3/19
2. 3 Day by day programm Day 6 Departure Check out the hotel, free time for leisure before transfer to airport. 2018/3/19
Souvenir Options Taichi Kimono We also can provide kinds of souvenirs according to group requests and do room drop for group. Tea Hampers 2018/3/19 Name Stamp
A PERSONAL TOUCH WORLDWIDE www. liberty-int. com Austria - Argentina - Baltic States - Brazil - Bulgaria - China - Cuba - Czech Republic - Egypt - France - Georgia - Germany - Great Britain - Hungary - India - Israel - Italy - Kenya - Malta Morocco - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russia - Scandinavia - Serbia - Slovenia - South Africa - Spain - Turkey - Ukraine - USA - Vietnam Please contact us via [email protected] com