- Размер: 475.0 Кб
- Автор: Махаббат Мұратова
- Количество слайдов: 21
Описание презентации ICT in Education «ICT»is the Informaton and Communicaton по слайдам
ICT in Education «ICT»is the Informaton and Communicaton Technologies. «ICT in Educaton» means «Teaching and Learning with ICT»
Educational ICT tools can be divided into 3 categories: Input source, Output source and Others
National Institute of Multimedia Education in Japan • proved that an increase in student exposure to educatonal ICT through curriculum integraton has a significant and positve impact on student achievement, especially in terms of «Knowledge — Comprehension» · «Practcal skill» and «Presentaton skill» in subject areas such as mathematcs, science, and social study.
The advantages and disadvantages of ICT
3 MAIN ADVANTAGES OF ICT TOOLS FOR EDUCATION 1‧ Through ICT, images can easily be used in teaching and improving the retentve memory of students. 2 ‧ Through ICT, teachers can easily explain complex instructons and ensure students’ comprehension. 3 ‧ Through ICT, teachers are able to create interactve classes and make the lessons more enjoyable, which could improve student attendance and concentraton.
3 MAIN DISADVANTAGES OF ICT TOOLS FOR EDUCATION 1‧ Setting up the devices can be very troublesome. 2 ‧ Too expensive to afford 3 ‧ Hard for teachers to use with a lack of experience using ICT tools
VISUALISER “ VISUALISER ” also called “ DOCUMENT CAMERA ” and “ VISUAL PRESENTER ” is a digital teaching tool that will allow instructors / students to display and share a much wider range of informaton to the whole class and bring lessons to life!
• The visualiser/document camera is a COST-EFFECTIVE, TIME-SAVING, and EASY-TO-USE ICT (Informaton & Communicaton Technologies) tool. Simply connect the visualiser/document camera with a projector or monitor or interactve whiteboard and just switch it on. All that’s left to do is to place the desired object under the camera. • A visualiser/document camera is an extremely flexible teaching tool which allows teachers or students to display just about anything from a piece of paper to a piano, in glorious color, or even a person in a room. You can point, annotate, zoom in and out, or get different views by turning the arm/camera-head of the visualiser/document camera. Its flexibility can also help to develop teachers’ and students’ creatvites. • Why is the visualiser/document camera a favorite ICT tool for daily productve teaching? Because it is so simple to use for enriching lessons. Teachers do not need to waste their precious tme on learning how to use this ICT tool so they can concentrate on planning lectures or spending more tme with students.
Project and enlarge any object onto a big screen • Display a real object on a big screen and turn your classroom into a spontaneous and dynamic learning environment
• Enlarging an object improves students’ understanding of a concept, increases curiosity and reinforces teaching points. Also, all students are able to see what is being projected from any point in the class, which can reduce crowding and classroom management issues.
Clearly demonstrate practical skills • Allow teachers to demonstrate practcal skills to everyone at once, and be able to spend more tme on those who need additonal support.
• Visualisers / Document Cameras help ensure improved comprehension of complex instructons. Students’ manual dexterity and fine motor skills are enhanced, including brushwork, cutting and sawing, through modeling the actvites under the Visualiser / Document Camera!
Bring your lessons to LIFE • Use the magic of the Visualiser / Document Camera and turn mini beasts into massive monsters! Students are instantly engaged by the truly vis • ual nature of the Visualiser / Document Camera
• Teachers can easily zoom-in on LIVE objects and show their moving and minute features to students by using Visualisers / Document Cameras instead of playing an unexcitng life-cycle movie. Showing real things can be the most impressive way of teaching.
Create an interactive class • Make your students come to the board and be more actve with the class! Offer a new and better way of communicaton that can be dev • eloped between the teacher and the whole-class.
• Students are able to share their work on the board immediately, and show the rest of class what they have learned as well as the outcome of their understanding. Visualisers / Document Cameras truly enhance student involvement with the lessons as well as inspire creatvity.
Save your precious time and money • Think about how much tme the teachers spend on downloading or searching for an image to use, or trying to photocopy a text into large scale. Many teaching materials are just around you, and they are real things even better than clip art. How about just placing them under the Visualiser / Document Camera ?
• The Visualiser / Document Camera can be a tme&money saving tool that reduces the amount of lesson preparaton actvity, such as copying & printng and allows you to use delicate or costly resource items.
The visualiser/document camera has a very different character from other ICT tools, which is that almost everything can be so spontaneously and flexibly put under its camera and shown to the class. The visualiser’s/document camera’s contents are not only artworks or digital images but also anything LIVE or ALIVE. The visualiser/document camera is working excellent with other ICT tools; and also in a real sense, the visualiser/document camera lets other ICT tools come alive.
1. Educaton — образование 2. Informaton and Communicaton Technologies — Информационные и коммуникационные технологии 3. Tools – инструменты 4. Input source — Источник входного сигнала 5. Output source — Источник выходного сигнала 6. Tablet – планшет 7. Applicaton software — Программное обеспечение 8. Student response system — система реагирования студента 9. Interactve whiteboard — Интерактивная доска 10. Switcher – видео микшер 11. Digital recorder — цифровой диктофон 12. exposure — воздействие 13. curriculum integraton — интеграция учебного плана 14. student achievement — успеваемости учащихся 15. Knowledge – Знание — 16. Comprehension – Осмысление 17. Skill – умение 18. Advantages – преимущества 19. Disadvantages – недостатки 20. Improve – улучшать 21. Retentve – сохраняющий 22. Memory – Память 23. Ensure – гарантировать 24. Attendance – посещаемость 25. Concentraton — концентрация
26. Setting up — Настройка 27. wider range — более широкий диапазон 28. Enlarge – увеличить 29. Curiosity – любопытство 30. Reinforce – усилить