- Количество слайдов: 68
How much are these pants?
1 a Match the words with the pictures. 1. socks ____ b g 2. T-shirt ____ a 3. shorts _____ 4. sweater ____ d 5. bag ___ c 6. hat ___ f e 7. pants ____ h 8. shoes ____
1 b Listen and circle things you hear. a f d
Tapescript A: How much is the hat? B: The hat is six dollars. A: And how much are the shorts? B: Oh, they’re eight dollars. A: And the sweater? How much is the sweater? B: Let’s see. The sweater is nine dollars.
How much is this T-shirt? It’s seven dollars. How much are these socks? They’re two dollars.
pants socks hat sweater bag shorts shoes skirt T-shirt
1. 1. A: How much is this red backpack? B: It’s 13 dollars. 2. A: How much are these sports shoes? B: They’re 31 dollars.
Colors green blue brown black orange red white purple yellow
What color is it? Is it small or big? a small yellow T-shirt a big yellow T-shirt 冠词+大小+颜色+中心名词
yuan =￥ $1 ~ ￥ 6. 85 dollar(s)= $
注意：所有的钱数同时间，距离一样，无 论多少，在句中作主语时，谓语动词都用 单数形式。 e. g. 5000 dollars is quite a lot of money for me. Five weeks is a long time.
一. 根据提示完成句子 1. The bag is $9. ( 对画线部分提问) How much is _____ the bag? 2. The pants are black. (对画线部分提问) What color are ______ these pants? 二. 完成句子 How much 1. --______are these pants? They are --______two dollars. How much 2. --______is this football ？ --______ $ 20 It’s
三. 选择正确答案 1. How much _____these apples? A. is B. are C. be 2. _______is this hat? Two dollars. A. How much B. How many 3. A: How much is this T-shirt ? B: It’s two dollars ( ) A. $2 B. ￥ 2 C. How old
1. Sally likes this_____. small red T-shirt Her mother likes that_____. big red T-shirt. 2. The ____ are very nice. yellow shorts 3. Are these your _____? red shoes 4. -Do you like this____? short blue pants -No, I like that _____. longblue pants
5. Where’s my ____ ? green sweater 6. Your _____ are under the bed. black hats 7. Feifei, these ______ are yours. small white socks Take those ______ to your sister. big white socks
2 a 4 5 1 3 6 2
Listen again and fill in the price tags. 2 b $5 $10 $8 $9 $2 $2
color How much Thank you/Thanks
Clerk: May I help you ? 5 dollars Mary: Yes, please. I want a hat. Clerk: What color do you want? Mary : Black. Clerk: Here it is. Mary : How much is it? $9 Clerk: Five dollars. Mary : I’ll take it. Thanks a lot. $12 Clerk: You’re welcome.
A: What can I do for you ? B: Yes, please. a pair I want _____ of shoes $20 A: What color do you want? B : Red. A: Here you are they B: How much_____? A: Twenty dollars. A : I’ll have them. Thanks. $15 B: That’s all right.
【 相关链接 】 如果这类词前面有 “. . . pair (s) of(…… 条 /双 )”修饰，谓语动词就要根据 pair 的单复数形式发生相应的变化。如： The pair of pants is 98 yuan. 这条裤子 98元。 Two pairs of blue shoes are 200 dollars. 两双蓝鞋 200美元。
How much is this T-shirt? 这件T恤多少钱？ • How much are these socks? 这双短袜多少钱？ • ⑴how much多少钱，用来询问价格。 How much is +单数名词/ 不可数名词？ 答语：It’s… How much are +可数名词的复数？ 答语：They’re…
• 如： • How much is the rice? 这大米多少钱？ • How much are the potatoes? 这些土豆多少 钱？ • How much are these things? 这些东西多少钱 ？
• ⑵how much多少，用来提问数量，后面加不可数 名词。结构：How much +不可数名词+疑问句? • 如： • How much water is there in the bottle? 瓶子里有多少水？ • 注：how many也用于提问数量的多少，但后面必 须加可数名词的复数。请比较： • How many pears do you want? 你想要多少梨？ • How much meat do you want? 你想要多少肉？
一. 用how many 和how much 填空。 1. _____much is the red sweater? How _____ 2. 2. _____ apples are there (有) on How many the desk? 3. How much are the pants? Thirty 3. _____ dollars. 4. How many 4. _____ girls are there in our classroom? 32. 5. How much are the shoes? Five 5. _____ dollars. How much 6. 6. _____ milk(牛奶)do you want?
二. 用be 动词填空。 1. How much ___ the T-shirt? is 2. How much ___ the blue sweater? is 3. How much ___ these shoes? are 4. How much ____ the pants? are 5. How much ____ the shorts? are
Can I help you? 你想要点什么？ Can I help you? 和 Let me help you. 是当 人们 询问别人是否需要服务时或想要提供帮助时 的常用语，两者都表示愿意或主动向别人提 供帮助，意思为“要我帮忙吗？”“让我帮 帮 你。”需注意的是“Can I help you? ”在不 同的场 合有不同的译法，如：售货员对顾客说时， 可译为“您想要买点什么？”；在图书馆， 图书管理员对你说时，可译为“您要借书 吗？
• 表示提供帮助的其他一些英语句式还有： • What can I do for you? (需要帮忙吗 ？) • Could I help you? (要我帮忙吗？) • May I help you? (要我帮忙吗？) • 后两句比Can I help you? 在语气上更 加客气和委婉。 • 回答可用Yes， please. I want … No, thanks.
• What color do you want? 你想要什么颜色？ • want是及物动词，后面加名词作宾语，此 句中宾语为what color，译为“想要……颜色 ”。如：I want a blue sweater. 我想要一件 蓝色汗衫。 重要句型： want (sb. ) to do sth. 想要（某人）做某事 e. g. I want to become a soccer star. Her mother wants her to study hard.
I’ll take it. 我要了。/我买了。 ⑴I’ll是I will的缩写形式，will是助动词，在句 中没有实际意义. ⑵take=buy，是“买下”的意思。在口语中，当 表示买下某物时经常用take，而很少用buy。 如： The bike is very nice, I’ll take it. 这辆自行车很漂亮，我买下了。 You can’t take it, it’s too dear. 你别买它，它太贵了。
• Here you are. 给你 • Here you are. 是一个习惯句型，用以向对方展示 其所需要的东西，意思是“给你”；不能按照一般 顺序写作You are here。因为后者的意思是“你在 这儿”。类似的表达结构还有： Here it is. Here they are. 如： • Excuse me. Is this your book? 请问，这是你的 书吗？ • Yes, it is. 是的。 • Here you are. 给你。 • Thank you. 谢谢。 • 同学借你的词典，你给他时可说：“Here you are. ”。你在商店买了一支铅笔，服务员递上铅笔 时可说：“ Here you are. ”或“Here it is. ”；若买 了两支或多支时，可说：“ Here they are. ”。
—Thank you. 谢谢。—You are welcome. 不客气。 Thanks. Thank you very much. 以上三句都是表示感谢时广泛使用的礼 节性语言. 也可以用Thanks (a lot). Many thanks. 回答时，不能依据汉语“不用谢”直译为No thanks. 或Don’t thank me. 而应该说：That’s OK. That’s all right. You’re welcome. /Not at all. 等。
“That’t OK”, “That’s all right. ” “ You’re welcome. ”的区别： “That’t OK”, “That’s all right. ”除可以回 答”Thanks”表示“不用谢”之外，还能回 答“Sorry. ” 意为“没什么，没关系。” “ You’re welcome. ”只用于回答”Thanks”。
How much are these pants?
1 a 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 1117 18 19 20 21 22 23 1224 25 26 27 28 29
Learn these numbers and find out the rules(规律）: one two three four five six seven eight nine ten 1 -10 11 -19 eleven twelve twenty thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen Rules (规律）： 13 -19 -teen 20 -29 twenty-one twenty-two twenty-three twenty-four twenty-five twenty-six twenty-seven twenty-eight twenty-nine 30 -90 thirty forty fifty sixty seventy eighty ninety 20 -90 -ty
2 a 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 1117 18 19 20 21 22 23 1224 25 26 27 28 29
2 b 2 b Listen and circle things in the picture that lisa and her mom talk about. Check ( ) the things Lisa buys.
Tapescript Mom: Oh, look. I like that blue sweater. How much is it? Lisa: Fifteen dollars. Oh, look. I like these socks. Mom: Oh, no. I don’t like red. Lisa: Do you like this?
Mom: Mmm, yes, I do, but it’s eleven dollars. Lisa: Oh. How much is the green sweater? Mom: It’s twenty dollars. But you have a green sweater. Lisa: Mmm.
Mom: Oh, look at these shorts. Lisa: Oh, yes, I like those. How much are they? Mom: Only sixteen dollars. Lisa: OK, I’ll take those.
25 3 a Huaxing Clothes Store Come and buy your clothes at Huaxing’s great 5 sale! Do you like sweaters? We have sweaters at a very good price—only ¥ 25! Do you need bags for sports? We have great bags for only ¥ 12! For girls, we have T-shirts in red, green, and white for only ¥ 18! For boys, you can buy socks for only ¥ 5 each! And that’s not all! Come and see for yourself at Huaxing Clothes Store! 12 Read the ad and fill in the price tags. 18
1. sell (v. )---sale(n. ) 卖 Example(1)at Huaxing’s great sale 在华新的大卖场 at Huaxing Clothes Store 在华新服装店
3. clothes “衣服”，统指（身上的）各种服装。不 能直接与数词连用。如：不能说a clothes, two clothes, five pants 应该说a suit of clothes, two suits of clothes, five pairs of pants. 但可以用these, those, some, many来修饰。
4. “We have sweaters at a very good price “ at the price of… 以…的价格… 修饰price要用low（低的）和high（高的）, 不能用cheap(便宜的)，expensive（贵的）。 e. g. The things in the store at a high price.
5. For girls, we have T-shirts in red, green and white for only ￥ 18! 1. 表示服装的颜色：“颜色+ 服装” “ 服装+ in + 颜色” 。 2. in + 表示颜色的词 表示“穿…颜色的…” e. g. The woman in red is my aunt.
6. Come and see for yourself at Huaxing Clothes Store! yourself是人称代词 you的反身代词。 反身代词是强调或表示动作反身到动作执行者本身的代词。 单数 复数 第一人称 第二人称 第三人称 myself我自己 ourselves yourself 我们自己 yourselves 你自己 himself 他自己 herself 她自己 itself 它自己 你们自己 themselves 他们/她们/它 们自己
2. be on sale 在打折，降价 1). 短裤在降价。 The shorts are on sale. 2). 仅以 30元的价格卖了这件衬衫 sell the shirt for only thirty yuan
Fill in the blanks with at, for, in at Come and buy your clothes___ Huaxing’s great sale! Do you need bags ___ for sports? We have great bags ___ only for ￥ 12! For girls, we have T-shirts___red, ___ in green, and whitefor only ￥ 18! ___ boys, __ For you can buy socks ____ only ￥ 5 each! for Anybody can afford our prices! at for Come and see ____ yourself____ Huaxing Clothes Store!
$15 $30 $25 $3 0 $3 1
You have a clothes store next to Huaxing. 3 b Write your own ad! Come to Mr Cool’s Clothes Store! We sell sweaters? pants for only 30 yuan. Do you like We have all kinds of sweaters? We have all kinds of sweaters at a very good price only 20 yuan. We have great bags for sports for only 10 yuan. For boys, you can buy shorts for only 7. For girls, we have bags in red, green, white, blue for only 10….
Beginning(开头) : A good ad Come and buy your clothes at Mary’s great sale. We have clothes at very good price. For girls , we have skirts in blue and white for only $ 8! For boys , we have green and black shoes for about $ 17! For sports, we have great bags in blue and orange for only $ 4! Ending (结尾) : Anybody can afford our prices. Please come and see for yourself.
连词成句 • • • 1. that, a, sweater, is, black. That is a black sweater 2. is, coat, a, red, this ? Is this a red coat 3. T-shirt, white, is, ten, the , dollars The white T-shirt is ten dollars. 4. these , socks, much, black, are , how How much are these black socks ? 5. color, big, what, is, the , hat What color is the big hat ？
How many classes are there in Grade One in my school ? （多少个班级 nine ） （一年级 ） classes. How many classes are there in my school ? Thirty-six classes. Twelve classes Eleven classes in Grade One. in Grade Two. Thirteen classes in Grade Three.
【拓展训练】 • 1. How much is the socks on the sofa? is---are • 2. How is your father? He’s thirty-two. How---How old
【拓展训练】 • 3. This is she skirt. It’s very nice. she---her • 4. We have sweaters at red for 18 yuan. at---in
【拓展训练】 • 5. The green shorts are in sale for 25 dollars. in---on • 6. What color is Jim’s shoes? It’s black. （吉姆 的鞋是什么颜色？黑色。） What color are Jim’s shoes? They’re black. (精析 句中的shoes是复数名词，所以问句中的 be动词应用are，答句要用they are。)
Tapescript Conversation 1 A: How much is the green T-shirt? B: It is eight dollars. Conversation 2 A: How much is the black bag? B: It is two dollars.
Conversation 3 A: How much are the red shorts? B: They are nine dollars. Conversation 4 A: I like this green sweater. How much is it? B: It’s seven dollars.
Conversation 5 A: I like big blue hats. Do you have one？ B: Yes. I have this one here. A: How much is it? B: It’s five dollars.
Conversation 6 A: I like those long, blue and yellow socks. How much are they? B: They’re only two dollars.
Work out the following math exercises. ① 18+2= 20 (twenty) ② 20+1= 21 (twenty-one) ③ 17+15= 32 (thirty-two) ④ 14+16= 30 ( thirty ) ⑤ 5+7=12 (twelve) ⑥ 12+1=13 (thirteen) ⑦ 9+1= ( ten) 10 ⑧ 11+4= 15 (fifteen) ⑨ 17+2=19 (nineteen)
Fill in the blanks with at, for, to, on (2)Come ___Mr Cool’s Clothes to for Store! We sell pants____only ￥ 30. at (3)Hi, boys and girls! Have a look___ Zig Zag’s Clothes Store. We have black for and blue hats ___$15. The yellow shorts are also $15. The green shorts on for are ___ sale ___ $25. Come and see!
$2 Please write an ad for Mary. $5 $4 Come and buy clothes at Mary’s $6 ___________________ great sale. For girls…For boys… ___________________ $8 ___________________ For sports… ___________________ $3___________________ $1 ______________________________________ Please come and see for yourself. ___________________ $11 $7 $12
1. Come and buy your clothes at Huaxing’s great sale! (变否定句) _____ come and ______ your clothes at Huaxing’s great sale. 2. We have red T-shirts. =We have T-shirts ______. 3. You can______ (buy) socks for only 5 yuan each. 4. 任何人都能买得起。Anybody can ____our ___.
Important phrases 1. 来买 come and buy /come to buy 2. 以一个好价格 at a good price 3. 运动包 the bags for sports 4. 穿红衣服的女孩 the girl in red 5. 负担得起我们的价格 afford our price
She is in green. He is in white. He is in red, too. =He is also in red.