- Количество слайдов: 26
health love help To you , happiness means friendship _____ family …
Happiness is… Happiness is ______ when dying of thirst. Happiness is ______ when starving to death. Happiness is _______ when find nothing tasty. Happiness is _______ when taking the last breath. a cup of water a look of smile a feel of hunger a loaf of bread
Happiness is ______ blooming on the child‘s face for a tiresome mother. Happiness is _____ in the desert for an exhausted traveller. Happiness is _______ dancing in the heart of lover. Happiness is _________ that never alters（改变）. the warm feeling the oasis(绿洲) the sweet smile an unchanged melody (悦耳的音调)
1. Is the writer a teenager or an adult? 2. What time does the writer consider to be the happiest of his/ her life? Passage one: An adult. The golden days at school. Passage two: A teenager. The future days.
Read the two passages carefully and finish exercises ( 二）and (三）on page P 34 in your exercise book.
Language point 1. It is nice to look back on my school days in the countryside in England. (L 1) Vt. 回顾、回忆 She can look back on her career with great satisfaction. I still shudder(发抖) when I look back o the past
1. A：What can I do for you, madam? B：No, I’m just looking around. 2. I can look after myself. 4. You shouldn’t look down upon the poor 5. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. 6. The police are looking into the cause of the accident. 7. He looks like your brother. 8. Don’t look out of the window. 9. Look through your notes before the examination. 10. Look up this word in the dictionary. 11. He is good teacher. We’ve always look up to him.
. look 短语小总结： look down upon 瞧不起 look into 调查研究 look up 查找 look forward to 期望 尊重 look up to look out for 当心，小心 look through 浏览，查阅 look like 看起来像 look around/about 到处看看，随便看
2. My whole life was still ahead of me. (L 3) They finished the work time 他 ahead of 提前完成 作。 He her. walked ahead of 他走在她的前面。 He is the age. ahead of 他站在时代的前列。 get ahead of The car behind wants to u 后面那辆车想超过我们。
ahead of time get ahead of sb walk ahead of sb 提前 超过某人 走在某人的前面 l You ___________your have to get ahead of competitors. 你必须超过你的竞争者。 walk ahead of l You always ________me when we walk together. 我们一起走路时；你总是走在我们前面。 one day ahead of l She left ____________ him. 她是在他离开的前一天离开的
3. I remember sometimes feeling in a rush to grow up and be independent, but I was still happy. (L 7) n 冲、奔、匆忙 … Why do I always do things in a rush? 我 为什么总是冲动? It is a bit of a rush to get the job done in two hours. 两小时内完成这项 作是有点匆忙 a rush of excitement She felt__________when she won the game. (一阵激动）
They rushed to see what was happening. 他们冲出去看发生了什么事。 Vt&vi 冲、奔、 把…. . 紧急送往、 （使）仓促行事 Mary rushed her husband into changing the job. rush to do立即做 rush (sb) into sth/doing sth （使某人）仓促行事 be rushed to a top hospital
Practice l 1. 市民抢购新公司的股票。 rushed to buy The public__________shares in the new company. l 2. 我想我们买那个房子是太仓促了。 we rushed into buying I’m afraid that___________ that house. l 3. 别仓促结婚。 Don’t let yourself__________ rush into marriage.
4. No one will be sad because humans will have learned to fix many of the problems that affect us now… (L 9) 解决 Fix any problem you discover. 解决你发现的问题
l fix: v. （1） 使固定；安装 The teacher fixed the map on the blackboard. We sell at fixed prices. （2） fix=mend 修理 Can you fix my broken bike? (3) 确定，安排，定（计划） Let’s fix a time for the party. The meeting was fixed for nine o'clock that evening.
Practices l 给我缝上一粒新钮扣。 Fix one new button for me. l 咱们要不要把价钱定下来 Shall we fix the price now? l 希望你能解决问题。 I hope you can fix the problem.
5. We will have robots and computers to assist us with things that are boring. (L 13) (1)The army arrived to assist in the search. (2)Tom assists my father in cleaning the car. (3)She assists her mother with her housework. assist you to (4)Good glasses will read.
assist sb with sth assist sb in sth/doing sth assist sb to do sth l The students often assist the old______ l The young man is assisting_______ l I often assist _________
6. instant adj. ①即时的，方便的 ②立即的，立刻的 （作定语）③调制快速方便的，速成的 instant coffee _______ 速溶咖啡 an instant success ______ 一举成功 n. 当时，立刻，瞬间 I recognized her the instant I saw her. 我一眼就认出是她。 the minute/the moment in an instant 马上 instantly ①adv. 立刻，马上，瞬即=at once/ immediately ②conj. 一……就……=as soon as I recognized her instantly/immediately. I saw her. directly
Conclusion look back on 1. 回顾(L 1)_______ under the 2. 在…的指导下(L 2)—————— guidance of 3. 在…之前, 优先(L 3)_______ ahead of at that point 4. 在那时, 在那个阶段(L 3)_____ feel in a rush to grow up 5. 一阵要长大的感觉(L 6)______ fix problems 6. 解决问题(L 9)_________ guarantee our health 7. 保证健康(10)__________ 8. 帮助某人做某事(L 13)________ assist sb with simplify our lives 9. 简化我们的生活(14)_______ enjoy each other’s company 10. 享受互相的陪伴(16)_______ the motivation to do sth 11. 做……的动力(25)_________
Structure imitation句式仿写 1. It is nice to look back on my school days in the countryside in England. (L 1) 注释：It is +adj. +to do sth意为“做某事 是…. 的”。 有规律地做一些运动是很重要的，比如 跑步或者打羽毛球。 It is important to do regular exercise, such as running or playing badminton
2. All I had to do was enjoy my adolescence. (L 14) 注释: All I have to do is (to) do sth. 意为“ 我要做的一切就是……”。 我现在要做的事情就是不遗余力地提高 我的英语口语。 All I have to do now is spare no effort to improve my spoken English.
3. I wish I could still play sport because that made me very happy. (L 21) 注释：该句应用了wish+虚拟语气”结构。 I wish I remembered her address. I wish I hadn’t made such a mistake. I wish he could come tomorrow. I wish I ______ to the movies with you B last night. A. went B. had gone C. could go D. could have gone
4. Thinking this way gives me the motivation to work hard now so that I can enjoy my future life. (L 24) thinking this way 在句中做主语，谓语用单数 形式 ______(kill) by sharks in the sea is a Being killed common thing. ---What ‘s it that cost him the job? C ---_____experience. He was always very nervous. A. Lacked B. Being lacked B. C. Lacking D. To be lacked
Write a short passage in about 150 words entitled “Happiness”. (The following things are some ideas only for your reference. ) 1. Examples of happiness. 2. The meaning of happiness. 3. Happiness in different people’s eyes. 4. Your understanding about happiness. 5. How to achieve happiness. 6. …