Скачать презентацию EXCHANGE STUDIES ABROAD Erasmus studies and internship abroad Скачать презентацию EXCHANGE STUDIES ABROAD Erasmus studies and internship abroad

66c4d5e4fd46b9a57fc1bc6c40729818.ppt

  • Количество слайдов: 14

EXCHANGE STUDIES ABROAD Erasmus+ studies and internship abroad Natalja Denissova natalja. denissova@ttu. ee EXCHANGE STUDIES ABROAD Erasmus+ studies and internship abroad Natalja Denissova natalja. denissova@ttu. ee

EXCHANGE SCHEME Ø All EU countries and candidate countries + Norway and Switzerland. TTU EXCHANGE SCHEME Ø All EU countries and candidate countries + Norway and Switzerland. TTU has got more than 300 partnership agreements Maximum 12 months of mobility for the whole period of study at TTU: Erasmus+ studies – 1 or 2 semesters Erasmus+ internship – 2÷ 6 months Erasmus+ scholarship Simple paperwork

REASONS TO PARTICIPATE ◦ Opportunity to live and study abroad – gain independence ◦ REASONS TO PARTICIPATE ◦ Opportunity to live and study abroad – gain independence ◦ Opportunity to improve your English or learn a new foreign language ◦ Opportunity to get to know a new culture. Make new friends – for life. ◦ Valuable addition to your CV and Diploma supplement

CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING Completed at least one semester of studies in TTU (at the CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING Completed at least one semester of studies in TTU (at the time of application) Grade point average at least 3. 0 Sufficient language level- min B 2 (some universities accept B 1) High, „right kind of“ motivation

PARTNER UNIVERSITIES Exchange is only possible between universities that have signed an agreement https: PARTNER UNIVERSITIES Exchange is only possible between universities that have signed an agreement https: //www. ttu. ee/studying/exchange-studiesoutgoing/b_erasmus-partner-universities/ Agreements are between FACULTIES. University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy - Sofia, Bulgaria (Bachelor 2 places) University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague - Czech Republic (Bachelor's level - 2 places) NB! GENERAL AGREEMENTS https: //www. ttu. ee/studying/exchange-studiesoutgoing/b_erasmus-partner-universities/institutional-agreements/

LANGUAGE OF STUDY In most universities, there is a list of courses offerred in LANGUAGE OF STUDY In most universities, there is a list of courses offerred in English University of Chemistry & Technology, Prague, Czech Republic https: //study. vscht. cz/files/uzel/0012834/0004~~800 s. Lkkt. Uv. BJLUv. NU TAy. MDQHAA. pdf? redirected Opportunity to participate in the Erasmus+ language and culture courses (small languages of EU)

IMPORTANT TO KNOW You can attend courses or write your final thesis (Only if IMPORTANT TO KNOW You can attend courses or write your final thesis (Only if the receiving university can provide you with a supervisor) Minimum 15 ECP per semester All courses taken at the host university are confirmed with a LEARNING AGREEMENT before the study period begins The selected courses are compared with the courses at home university by syllabi and credits All subjects confirmed on the Learning Agreement and passed will be transferred to TTU IF YOU GO ON EXCHANGE, YOUR STUDY PERIOD IN ESTONIA WILL BE EXTENDED BY A SEMESTER!

APPLYING for studies There are two application rounds: 01. 09 -20. 09. 2017 for APPLYING for studies There are two application rounds: 01. 09 -20. 09. 2017 for Spring semester 2018; February 2018 for Autumn term or the whole academic year 2019 Study the website: https: //www. ttu. ee/studying/exchangestudies/exchange-studies-outgoing/b_erasmus-studies/ 2. Select 3 partner universities by priority 3. Submit the Exchange Studies application via ÕIS: Upload your CV, Language Certificate, Motivation Letter 1. 4. Check your e-mail and ÕIS for an invitation to interview 5. Pass an interview to prove your motivation

ERASMUS SCHOLARSHIP Living grants in the Academic Year 2017/2018: Ø Ø Ø 500 EUR ERASMUS SCHOLARSHIP Living grants in the Academic Year 2017/2018: Ø Ø Ø 500 EUR per 30 days – Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, UK 450 EUR per 30 days - Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey 400 EUR per 30 days – Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia

Erasmus+ scholarship Students participating in Erasmus studies, will receive an additional 250 EUR per Erasmus+ scholarship Students participating in Erasmus studies, will receive an additional 250 EUR per semester on behalf of the Estonian Government. Erasmus interns will receive an additional 200 EUR per 30 days; NB! This year the scholarship is paid by shares 70 % before exchange studies and the rest 30 % after studies Scholarship WILL NOT COVER all expenses! Additional scholarship for disabled students Credit transfer is free of charge

ERASMUS +INTERNSHIP • In a company/organization in the field of your studies • In ERASMUS +INTERNSHIP • In a company/organization in the field of your studies • In • partner university’s labs or officies Not allowed: European Union institutions and other EU bodies • Student must be able to transfer at least 1 ECTS • Acceptance Letter from the organization

HOW TO FIND PLACEMENT? Mostly independently by contacting companies directly During Erasmus studies With HOW TO FIND PLACEMENT? Mostly independently by contacting companies directly During Erasmus studies With faculty coordinator’s help In the web page of Mobility Center https: //www. ttu. ee/studying/exchange-studiesoutgoing/internship/placement-offers/ Application rounds for internship: 15. 09. 2017, 10. 12. 2017, 30. 04. 2018

INTERNSHIP DOCUMENTS Learning Agreement for Traineeships Confirmed by three parties – the student, his INTERNSHIP DOCUMENTS Learning Agreement for Traineeships Confirmed by three parties – the student, his home university and the receiving company Financial AGREEMENT between the student and his home university NB! This year the scholarship is paid by shares 70 % before internship and the rest 30 % after internship INTERNSHIP REPORT DOCUMENTS http: //www. ttu. ee/studying/exchange-studiesoutgoing/internship/

CONTACTS Any questions you have, please contact NATALJA DENISSOVA, Virumaa College, room 24 natalja. CONTACTS Any questions you have, please contact NATALJA DENISSOVA, Virumaa College, room 24 natalja. denissova@ttu. ee THANK YOU!