- Количество слайдов: 25
Esther Series Kingdom Principles
Esther Series – Kingdom Principles Part 1 –”Esther & The End Times” Part 2 - “Hidden in the Evil Day” Part 3 - “Preparing to Meet The King” Part 4 – Righteousness & Persecution “Doing What is Right” Part 5 – “Reaping & Sowing”
Esther Series #3 “Preparing to Meet the King”
How was Esther Prepared for One Night with the King? Each of the virgins was given only One night to win the King’s favor, so preparation was important…. We are going to title this “Finding Favor with the KING”
Back to Chapter 2 : 8 -9 Hegei – Esther’s Helper 8. So it came to pass, when the King’s commandment and his decree was heard, and when many maidens were gathered together to Shushan the palace, to the custody of Hegei, that Esther was brought also to the King’s House, to the custody of Hegei, Keeper of the Women. 9. And the maid (Esther) pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he quickly gave her things for her purification, with such things as belonged to her, and 7 maidens which were given to her out of the King’s House: And he preferred her and her maidens to the BEST place of the House of the Women. ”
12. ‘Now when every maid’s turn came to go into the King…whatsoever she desired was given to her out of the House of the Women into the King’s House. In the evening she went and on the morrow she returned to the 2 nd House of the Women – the Concubines: She came into the King no more except He delighted in her can she was called by name. ” Purification – 12 months process 6 months Oil of Myrrh 6 months Sweet odors
13. “Then came every maiden into the KING; whatsoever she desired was given her to with her out of the House of the Women into the King’s House. 14. In the evening she went, and on the morrow she returned into the 2 nd House of the Women, to the custody of Shashgaz, the King’s Chamberlain, which kept the concubines: She came into the King no more, unless he called her by name. Esther is meeting with the King – She is making every preparation She wants to Please Him! Are you Preparing to Meet with the King?
15. “When it was Esther’s turn to come into the King, she asked nothing but what the King’s Chamberlain appointed for her. And Esther found favor in the sight of ALL who saw her! 17. And the King loved Esther above all the others And she found grace and favor in his sight, more that all the other virgins: So He set the Royal crown upon her head and made her Queen!
18. Then the King made a great feast unto all his princes and his servants, even Esther’s Feast: and He made a release to the provinces, and gave gifts, according to the state of the king ( Esther’s Wedding Feast with the King )
Esther has another wonderful Helper - Hegei He is in Charge of Keeping her He knows all about the King and His Kingdom Hegei He favors Esther – helps her prepare to meet the King He supplies all that She Needs The Anointing Oils for Cleansing and Beauty This is exactly what the Holy Spirit does in Our Lives He knows exactly how we are to please the King He Constantly Keeps Us in His Care The Anointing of God cleanses us & Clothes us in Beauty
Esther’s Wedding Feast points us to some other Wedding Feasts The Marriage Parables in the New Testament Are All About Bible Prophecy!
Matthew 25: 1 -13 The Parable of the 10 Virgins 1. Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto 10 virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2. And 5 of them were wise, and 5 were foolish. 3. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4. But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 -10 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom comes; go out to meet Him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. . But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, open to us. 12. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. .
We are also Preparing for Our Time in His Presence Anointing Ourselves with sweet oils – The Holy Spirit And choosing carefully what we Dress Ourselves In. . The Robes of His Righteousness The Garments of Praise
Isaiah 61: 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified. Isaiah 61: 10 ”I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. ”
Esther Chapter 5 – Esther Prepares a Feast 1. Now it came to pass on the 3 rd day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house. 2 And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favor in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the scepter. 3. Then said the king to her, What will you, queen Esther? What is your request? It shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom. 4. And Esther answered, If it seem good unto the king, let the king and Haman come this day to the banquet that I have prepared for him.
5. Then the king said, Cause Haman to make haste, that he may do as Esther has said. So the king and Haman came to the banquet that Esther had prepared. 6. And the king said to Esther at the banquet of wine, What is your petition? - it shall be granted you: and what is your request? - even to the half of the kingdom it shall be performed. 7. Then answered Esther, and said, My petition and my request is; 8. If I have found favor in the sight of the king, and if it please the king to grant my petition, and to perform my request, let the king and Haman come to the banquet that I shall prepare for them, and I will do tomorrow as the king has said.
We Know Things Esther Could Not know Because of our Relationship with Jesus We Can Come Boldly into the Throne Room of our King in Time of Need We Can Bring our Requests to Him We Know that He always hears us
9. Then went Haman forth that day joyful and with a glad heart: but when Haman saw Mordecai in the king's gate, that he stood not up nor moved for him, he was full of indignation against Mordecai. 10. Nevertheless Haman refrained himself: and when he came home, he sent and called for his friends, and Zeresh his wife. 11. And Haman told them of the glory of his riches, and the multitude of his children, and all the things wherein the king had promoted him, and how he had advanced him above the princes and servants of the king.
12. Haman said moreover, Yes, Esther the queen lets no man come in with the king to the banquet that she had prepared but me; and tomorrow am I invited to her also with the king. 13. Yet all this avails me nothing, so long as I see Mordecai the Jew sitting at the king's gate. 14. Then said Zeresh his wife and all his friends unto him, Let a gallows be made of 50 cubits high, tomorrow speak you to the king that Mordecai may be hanged there: then you go in merrily with the king to the banquet. And the thing pleased Haman; and he caused the gallows to be made.
Just as Esther get Righteous Counsel……. . Haman gets wicked Advice…… How important is Discipleship and Leadership Who you Listen Can mean Life or Death
There is Coming Another Great Feast – The Wedding Supper of the Lamb Just Like Esther, we want to be ready For Our Time with the King The Holy Spirit is our Helper We Anoint Ourselves by Spending Time in His Presence We Pay Careful Attention to What He likes and What He doesn’t Like We can seek Godly Advice - Mordecai discipled Esther We are to Prepare while We wait for Him!
We Have a Way of Escape – Hidden in the Evil Day Luke Chapter 21 34. And take heed to yourselves lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that Day come upon you unawares. 35. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Revelation 19: 7 -9 7. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife has made herself ready. 8. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9. And he said to me, “Write, Blessed are they which are called to the marriage Supper of the Lamb. And he said to me, These are the true sayings of God.
Praise God For the Book of Esther We can Learn Principles of the Kingdom for Our Lives We are Preparing Ourselves for the Coming of the King Holy Spirit, Anoint US! Change US! Soon He is Coming for Us!