- Количество слайдов: 34
Elder Anthony D. Simmons Bible Study Time Part 1
1. Define In Short Term "Revelation" • Ans: Uncovering or bringing to light
2. One can read about the "church" here on earth in how many chapters in Revelation? • Ans: Chapters 1 -3
3. In chapter 4 of Revelation, the "church" is pictured where? • Ans: Heaven
4. After the church is raptured what will take place here on earth? • Ans: Tribulation Period
5. We can read and study about this with the opening of what in the book of Revelation. • Ans: The Scroll and the seven seals
6. We understand that "one day" in a week represent how many years? • Ans: 1 year
7. Take each one of those days and tell how many years the tribulation will last. • Ans: 7 years.
8. For the first three and one half years of the tribulation period, there will be what? • Ans: Peace
9. Because of the severity of the latter half of the tribulation period, those days must be what (one word) answer? • Ans: Shortened
10. In Revelation chapter 5, John wept because no one was found worthy to open and read the book, neither to look thereon. Then he was told to weep not. Why? • Ans: The Lamb was found worthy.
11. What does the "white horse" represent? • Ans: anti-christ
12. What does the "red horse" represent? • Ans: War/bloodshed
13. What does the "black horse" represent? • Ans: Economic crisis/famine
14. What does the "pale horse” represent? • Ans: Death
15. Explain briefly what did John see when the fifth and six seals were open. • Ans: Fifth Seal—a number of saints slain for the word of God, and they were given white robes. • Sixth Seal—earthquake, sun becomes black as sackcloth, the moon becomes as red as blood, stars fall from heaven, and the heavens depart as a scroll.
Bible Study II
1. What Are The Names Of The Two Books I Asked You To Purchase? • Ans: "Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth" and "Dispensational Truth"
2. Israel Is Compared To What Three Trees? • The Vine • The Fig • The Olive Tree
3. What Do The Trees Stand For Or What Does The Trees Symbolize? • Ans: The trees stand for the fruitfulness of the land
4. What The Name Of The Land Israel Inherited? • Ans: Canaan
5. Who Was It That Led Israel In Conquering The Land? The Man’s Name. • Ans: Joshua
6. Jacob’s Name Was Changed To What? • Ans: Israel
7. Which Of The Tribes Did Jesus Come Through? • Ans: Judah
8. I need you to help me with a correction. i said in the e-mail that Jesus would sit upon the throne of Israel. that statement should have been this. . . Jesus would sit upon the throne of whom? Hint. He was a king of Israel. • Ans: The throne of David
9. Explain In Further Detail What The Vine, Fig And Olive Tree Symbolize. • The "Vine" is a symbol of Israel's Spiritual privileges. • The "Fig-Tree" is a symbol of Israel's National privileges, • The "Olive Tree" is a symbol of Israel's Religious privileges.
10. All Of The Inhabitants Of The Earth Come Under What Three Classifications? • (a) Jew • (b) Gentile • (c) The Church
11. What Is the Bible A Revelation Of? • • Revelation of God The Fall of Man The Way of Salvation God’s Plan and Purpose in the Ages
12. The Bible Speak Of The Triune God. Explain Triune. • Ans: Triune meaning one person manifesting himself in three ways or offices.
13. The Lord Hold Three Offices. Name Them. • (a) Priest • (b) Prophet • (c) King
14. Does He Hold These Offices All At The Same Time? • Ans: No—they are held successively (one after the other)
15. Describe When Each Office The Lord Holds Begin And End. • Prophetic Work—extends from His Creation to His Ascension • Priestly Work—extends from His Ascension to the Rapture of the Church • Kingly Work—from His Revelation at the close of the Tribulation Period, until He surrenders the Kingdom to the Father
16. Are There More Than One Person That Does These Things? • Ans: No
17. What Is All Of This Work That Christ Has And Will Do Called? • Ans: "Threefold Work" of Christ