- Количество слайдов: 17
• Adidas • is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures sports shoes, clothing and accessories based in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. 14. 02. 2018 Besides sports footwear, Adidas also produces other products such as bags, shirts, watches, eyewear, and other sports - and clothing-related goods. 2
• In the presentation will be shown: • 1. football boots 2. footballs
• Teamgeist • The balls were made in Pakistan and Thailand, using synthetic leather from South Korea, layer of foam from Japan and cotton material from Vietnam. Most of the workers were female.
• The ball was designed by the Adidas Innovation Team and the Molten Corporation and is made by Adidas, which has provided the balls used in all World Cup matches since the 1970 World Cup. The Teamgeist ball differs from previous balls in having just 14 curved panels (making the ball topologically equivalent to a truncated octahedron), rather than the 32 that have been standard since 1970. Like the 32 panel which preceded it, the Team. Geist panels are bonded together, rather than stitched. It is claimed to be rounder and to perform more uniformly regardless of where it is hit, and being almost waterproof, it does not get heavier in wet weather.
• Technical specification • Teamgeist measurements • • Circumference 69. 0 – 69. 25 cm Diameter ≤ 1. 0% difference Water absorption ≤ 0. 1% weight increase Weight 441 - 444 g Shape and size retention 3500 cycles at 50 km·h− 1 Rebound test ≤ 2 cm Loss of pressure ≤ 11% The Teamgeist was the first World Cup ball to not have the traditional 32 panels. Instead, the ball is made up of 14 panels, which means that the number of three-panel touch points is reduced by 60% (60 to 24) and the total length of the panel lines falls by over 15% (400. 5 cm to 339. 3 cm).
• The Copa Mundial - football boot was released in 1979. They were designed for the 1982 FIFA World Cup held in Spain. Going through very slight changes since then, the Copa is made in Scheinfeld, near Frankfurt in Germany. It has a kangaroo leather upper. Additional leather supports are provided from the heel, which are intended to improve durability and stability. Since 2001 it has been the world's best-selling football boot.
• On 30 September 2013 adidas released their first colour variation on the Copa Mundial with a white version. An inversion on the palette used since 1982, the white Copa Mundial retained the same soft kangaroo leather upper, reinforced heel panel and twelvestud outsole design. The only difference is in the reversal of colors, now with a white upper and black stripes. In addition to the White Copa Mundial, adidas also released a 'Samba Pack' of five colors matching the colors of the four major adidas silos with the F 50 represented twice because of its two Samba colorways.
• Adidas sponsors Lionel Messi and many other players in association football