- Количество слайдов: 71
7. Does the organization for which this survey is completed include domestic facilities, international facilities, or both?
8. Does your organization have an Environmental Management System in place?
9. Is EHS-IMS an essential component of environmental management?
10. Does your organization have a Health & Safety management system in place?
11. Is EHS-IMS an essential component of your health and safety (H&S) management?
16. Does your EHS-IMS strategic plan provide general direction/goals or specific actions/timelines?
17. Identify your greatest roadblock in fulfilling your EHSIMS needs.
18. What are the top three needs you would like to see fulfilled in the EHS-IMS market?
19. Does your organization require justification to purchase and implement EHS-IMS?
21. Which statement best describes your justification procedure?
22. What justification factor(s) must be met to get a system approved? (Choose all that apply)
23. Are there systems that you need but are unable to purchase or develop?
24. What tools do you currently use to meet those needs now?
25. What major justification factors are not being met for these systems?
26. Provide a short description of one major or significant EHS-IMS you have implemented
28. Is the organization that supports your EHS IT needs across your organization…
30. In general, what are the most valued functions provided by the systems referred to in Question 29? (choose no more than 3)
32. Where the systems referred to in Question 29 are not standardized across the organization, identify the major contributing factor.
35. What percentage of your EHS-IMS interface(s) to source data?
37. Please provide any example(s) where your EHS information management systems use source data
38. Do you have a metric roll up program within your organization?
39. For what purpose(s) are you rolling up metric data?
40. How are metrics used for roll-up collected?
42. Does your organization use CBT, to any extent, for EHS training needs?
43. What percent of your EHS training needs are satisfied by CBT?
44. How is CBT delivered to students?
45. What types of CBT media are utilized?
46. At this time, are you satisfied with the how CBT has met the training needs in your organization?
47. Do any of the following factors limit your organization's ability to use CBT for EHS training needs?
48. In general, what percentage of each of the following resources do you use for development and implementation of your EHS-IMS? (total should add to 100%) 49. In general, what percentage of each of the following resources do you use for maintenance of your EHSIMS? (total should add to 100%)
50. Over the last two years, has your organization increased or decreased use of outsourced resources for your EHS-IMS needs?
51. Over the last two years, has your organization increased or decreased use of internal resources for your EHS-IMS needs?
53. How does your organization manage the support of EHS-IMS? (IT support may be internal or outsourced)
54. Are EHS-IMS platforms and applications required to align with internal IT standards?
55. Are there gaps between your current EHS-IMS and internal IT standards?
57. At this time, is internal IT infrastructure changing significantly within your organization?
58. Are changes affecting EHS-IMS initiatives?
59. Does EHS have a strategy to keep up with changing IT infrastructure?
60. Does your organization currently have a process for evaluating and selecting EHS-IMS applications?
61. How are applications evaluated within your organization?
62. If you were evaluating a Commercial, Off-the-Shelf EHS application, all else being equal, what would most likely be your organization's overriding factor for selecting one?