- Количество слайдов: 14
3. In high school, being involved in sports and joining clubs/organizations helps you develop leadership skills. 4. You can learn leadership skills by being an active member of a club or organization and don’t necessarily have to be the “leader”.
5. Employers are impressed by good grades in high school, but even more impressed by students who earn good grades AND are involved in extracurricular activities. 6. Sports and cheerleading are the only things to do in high school.
7. Extracurricular activities in high school help you make new friends, build confidence, and may even help you become a better student. 8. A positive way to think about high school is to use those four years to prepare yourself for college and for life!
9. You should take the easiest classes you can in high school. 10. Taking more classes than you have to in high school is a waste of time.
3. Employers like to hire people who are involved in community service. 4. Community service takes too much time.
5. Performing community service can help make you a better student and leader. 6. Community service is someone else’s responsibility.
7. You’re too young to perform community service. 8. Going to high school, being involved in extracurricular activities, and being involved in community service will take up too much of your time.
9. Community service is something to put on your job application and/or resume. 10. Your parents won’t let you take part in community service activities.