- Размер: 1.1 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 10
Описание презентации Ukraine is a beautiful country full of many по слайдам
Ukraine is a beautiful country full of many natural wonders. But which wonders are the best? This question was put to the test when a panel of Ukrainian experts and a panel of everyday people each voted for their seven favorite natural sites.
The Askania-Nova is a natural reserve complete with a zoo, botanical garden, and a pristine steppe preserve. Located within the dry Taurida steppe near Oleshky Sands in Kherson Region, Ukraine. 1. Askania-Nova (Kherson Region)
This regional park was founded in 1994 to preserve the region’s many natural treasures. 2. Granite-Steppe Pobuzhie (Nikolaev Region)
3. Dniester Canyon (Vinnitza, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol, And Khmelnitzk Regions) T he Dniester River is a 250 kilometer stretch of river that flows through a canyon valley. It is a Landscape Reserve, an outstanding natural monument.
4. Marble Caves (Crimea) Marble Cave has been open to tourists since 1987 and is now the second most visited cave in Europe. The marble caves are a breathtaking series of caves located in the Crimean Mountains.
5. National Natural Park “Podolskie Tovtry” (Khmelnitzk Region) In 1996, Ukrainian president Leonid Kuchma formed this national nature park in an effort to protect the natural beauties of the land.
6. Svitiaz Lake (Volyn Region) Svitiaz Lake is situated in the Shatsk National Nature Park in Volyn region, in the north-west of Ukraine. This is the deepest, biggest and one of the cleanest lakes in Ukraine.
7. Sinevir Lake (Transcarpathian Region) Sinevir is the largest and one of the most beautiful mountain lakes in the Carpathian Mountains. The other name of Lake is «Sea Eye».