- Количество слайдов: 26
theater seat screen ticket DJ reporter
1. comfortable adj. 使人舒服的；舒适的 多音节形容词，其比较级及最高级形式 在词前加more，most构成。 e. g. The sofa is more comfortable than that chair. 这张沙发比那把椅子更舒适。 zxxk
2. close adj. （在空间、时间上）接近 e. g. The park is very close to my house. 公园离我家很近。 拓展： close v. 关闭 e. g. Please close the door. 请关上门。
3. worst adj. / adv. （bad和badly的最高级） 最差（的）；最坏（的）；最糟（的） 既可做形容词也可做副词； e. g. My bike is worse than Mike’s. (形容词) 我的自行车比迈克的质量差。 Linda sings worst of the three girls. (副词) 三个女孩中，琳达唱得最差。
4. cheaply adv. 便宜地 carefully adv. 细致地；小心地；谨慎地 comfortably adv. 舒服地；舒适地 构成词： 形容词 + ly → 副词 e. g. You can buy skirts cheaply in this clothes store. 在这家服装店里你可以 很便宜地买到短裙。 Alice chooses clothes most carefully. 艾丽丝选择衣服最细心。
5. so far 到目前为止 e. g. How do you like your new house so far? 到目前为止，你觉得你的新房子怎么 6. fresh adj. 新鲜的；清新的 样？ e. g. The vegetables are really fresh. I’d like to buy some. 这些蔬菜真新鲜，我想买些。
￥ 40 Screen City is cheap. Movie World ￥ 20 is cheaper. Red star Cinema ￥ 10 is the cheapest.
Red star Cinema has a big screen. Movie World has a bigger screen. Screen City has the biggest screen.
Red Star Cinema has comfortable seats. Movie World has more comfortable seats. Screen City has the most comfortable seats.
1 a How do you choose which movie theater to go to? Write things in the box. Important comfortable seats Not important big screens close to home cheap best sound popular new movies buy tickets quickly
Listen and match the statements 1 b with the movie theaters. Qualities zx。xk It has the biggest screens. It’s the most popular near here. Movie theaters Movie World Screen City Town Cinema Town It has the shortest waiting time. Cinema Screen It has the best sounds. City It has the most comfortable seats. Movie World It’s the closest to home.
Practice the conversation. Then 1 c talk about the movie theaters you know. Sun Cinema. It’s the cheapest. What’s the best movie theater? But I think Moon Theater has the most comfortable seats.
2 a Listen to a reporter interviewing a boy. Circle the boy’s answers. Green City Survey 1. Which is the best clothes store? a. Miller’s b. Blue Moon c. Dream Clothes 2. Which is the best radio station? a. 970 AM b. 97. 9 FM c. 107. 9 FM √
2 b Listen again. Write the correct store or radio station next to each statement. Miller’s Blue Moon Dream Clothes Blue Moon ______ It’s the most expensive. ______ It has the best clothes. Miller’s Dream ______ It’s the worst store. Miller’s ______ You can buy clothes the most cheaply there.
970 AM 97. 9 FM 107. 9 FM _____ It has the worst music. 970 AM 97. 9 FM _____ They play the most boring songs. 107. 9 _____ The DJs choose songs the most FM carefully. 97. 9 FM _____ It’s the most popular.
2 c Student A, you are the reporter. Student B, you are the student. Roleplay a conversation. Hello! I’m a reporter. Can I ask you some questions? Sure.
What’s the best clothes store in town? Why do you think so? I think Miller’s is the best. Well, Miller’s has …
Read the conversation and find 2 d the answers to the questions. 1. What is the newest cinema? ____________ Sun Cinema. 2. How does Helen like it? _________________ It’s the most comfortable because they _________________ have the biggest seats.
Role-play the conversation. Hi, I’m Greg. I’m new in town. Hi, I’m Helen. Welcome to the neighborhood! How do you like it so far? …
I’m new in town. 我新来此处。 in town 是一个短语，表示“在说话人 所在或所指的城镇”的意思。作这一用 法时，town不与冠词连用。 e. g. What’s the best clothes store in town? 这城里最好的服装店是哪家？
写出下列单词的适当形式。 1. Which do you think is the ______ (bad) worst food store in town? 2. Who sings ______ (good) in your class. best 3. Jane writes _______ (carefully) in most carefully your class.
4. Which store has the ____ (fresh) fruit in town? freshest
写六个句子来说一下你们班的“最……”。 In my class, Lin Tao is the tallest. 1. In my class, ….