- Размер: 1.4 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 15
Описание презентации The Mirrorcube Treehotel in Sweden • по слайдам
The Mirrorcube Treehotel in Sweden
• From the country that brought you the Ice Hotel and the Hotel under a Lake, comes the latest in luxury tourist attractions, the Treehotel. 60 km south of the arctic circle in Harads, Sweden, owner Kent Lindvall has just opened the unique and stunning Treehotel to the public.
• Launching with six structures designed by five different architects, Lindvall envisions an eventual expansion to 24 structures, each designed by a different architect.
• The most stunning and picturesque structure to date is surely the Mirrorcube designed by Tham & Videgard architects. Perched upon a single tree and encased in mirror glass, the Mirrorcube is certainly one of the most unique tree-houses ever conceived.
THE MIRRORCUBE BY THAM & VIDEGARD • — The structure is made of light-weight aluminum and hangs around a tree trunk • — A mirror clad box that measures 4 m × 4 m x 4 m (13. 12 ft) • — The exterior reflects the surroundings and the sky, creating a camouflaged refuge • — The interior is all made of plywood and the windows give a 360 degree view
• — The mirrorcube accommodates two people and includes: a large bed, a small kitchenette and bath, a living room and roof terrace • — Access to the cabin is by rope ladder or rope bridge • — To prevent birds colliding with the Treehotel, an infrared film, visible only to birds is laminated into the glass panes
• Cost: $409 USD/night (single) – $592 USD/night (double)
La Rosa Gypsy Camp, Whitby, England
40 Winks, London, England
Aviator Hotel, Farnborough, England
The Old Railway Station, Petworth, West Sussex, England