- Количество слайдов: 16
• A snack bar usually refers to an inexpensive food counter that is part of a permanent structure where snack foods and light meals are sold
A BEACH SNACK BAR IS OFTEN A SMALL BUILDING SITUATED HIGH ON THE SAND.
• Besides soft drinks, candies and chewing gum, some snack bars sell hot dogs, hamburgers, french fries, potato chips, corn chips and other foods.
• While this is usually the case, sometimes "snack bar" refers to a small café or cafeteria.
• Various small, casual dining establishments might be referred to as a "snack bar, " including a beverage and snack counter at a movie theater and/or a small deli.
• Many places that have snack bars have a "No Outside Food or Drink" policy, to encourage sales.
THE FIRST KNOWN USE OF THE WORD "SNACK BAR" WAS IN 1930.
SNACK BAR MAY ALSO REFER TO: • A small café or "greasy spoon" style restaurant
• A candy bar or muesli bar, edible bar-shaped snacks
• A concession stand, which can be found in a variety of locations such as beach, cinema, and other entertainment venues
• A food cart, mobile kitchen or food truck
• An ice cream van
• A tapas bar
• A lunch counter (also known as a luncheonette) is a small restaurant, much like a diner, where the patron sits on a stool on one side of the counter and the server or person preparing the food serves from the other side of the counter, where the kitchen or limited food preparation area is.
THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION!