- Размер: 10.5 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 34
Описание презентации Smirnova V. S. Cherstvova N. V. School 634 по слайдам
Smirnova V. S. Cherstvova N. V. School 634 Saint Petersburg 2012 Учительский портал http: //www. uchportal. ru
“ The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year. ” Mark Twain “ Even the gods love jokes” Plato
• 1. Who could be made an Emperor during Saturnalia in ancient Rome? A servant A slave A noble man
• 2. According to an ancient custom on April 1 in Europe someone was chosen to be… A lord Misrule A lord of the Spring. A Lord of the Ring
• 3. Where did April Fool’s Day originate? England France. Scotland
• 4. When did April Fool’s celebration start? 18 th century 12 th century 16 th century
5. In England you can play jokes … Only until 12 am Only after 12 am. All day
6. In Britain if a child is born on the 1 stst of April, he will be… Unlucky. Clever and lucky Silly
Don’t trouble Until troubles you It only doubles trouble And troubles others too.
He sighed, she sighed, they both sighed, side by side, down beside the river side.
F O O L A S K W Y Z U K A N L A U G H S N F M G H O C B Q M N Z U D C R A Z Y I Y P S F J C P D O L O K C I X O M R A B E B N E K S I L L Y S U G M E H L D F C I W O L F G A X U Z M A S P R I N G
• 1. End up with an egg on your face To seem silly and be embarrassed To praise yourself in a proud way To work harder and improve your standard
• 2. To have a frog in your throat Something is difficult to believe To have difficulty speaking because your throat is blocked. To keep something a secret
• 3. A can of worms A lot of problems Several things happen at the same time To feel worried and unhappy
• 4. Fit someone like a glove To suddenly change your aims To be exactly right for something To be taking a risk
• 1. What do cats have that no other animals have? a kitten
• 2. How can you divide six lemons among seven hungry people? Make lemon juice
• 3. What is it that looks like a dog, eats like a dog, walks like a dog, but still isn’t a dog? A puppy
• 4. Why do birds fly to the south? it’s too far to walk
• 5. How many lions can enter an empty cage? Only one. After that the cage is not empty.
1. There is neither pine nor apple in this fruit. What is it? a pineapple
2. There is no egg in this vegetable. What is it? an eggplant
3. A king rules a kingdom. What does a queen rule? a kingdom
4. There is no dog in this tasty food. a hotdog
Song Учительский портал http: //www. uchportal. ru
Мы удаляем страницу по первому запросу с достаточным набором данных, указывающих на ваше авторство. Мы также можем оставить страницу, явно указав ваше авторство (страницы полезны всем пользователям рунета и не несут цели нарушения авторских прав). Если такой вариант возможен, пожалуйста, укажите об этом.