- Количество слайдов: 47
PUXIN Biogas Plant 4, 6 and 10 m 3 family-size
(1) Introduction of PUXIN Biogas Plant technology § To renovate the traditional fixed dome biogas plant, Shenzhen Puxin Science& Technology Co. , Ltd, through many year’s study developed a new generational hydraulic biogas Plant-the PUXIN Biogas Plant that has carried on almost all the advantages of the traditional fixed dome biogas plant, and overcome its main disadvantages. § By the end of 2012, PUXIN biogas plant has been extended to over 50 countries.
6 m 3 PUXIN biogas system
10 m 3 PUXIN biogas system
Family size PUXIN biogas plants built in Kenya
Family size PUXIN biogas plants built in Ghana
Family size PUXIN biogas plants in construction Spain
Family size PUXIN biogas plants in construction in South Africa
A. The structure: § PUXIN Biogas Plant is mainly composed of a concrete digester and a glass fibre reinforced plastic gas-holder.
§ The digester is 2. 4 m deep, 2. 8 m in diameter and 6 m 3 of capacity. The gas-holder is 1. 6 m in diameter, 0. 6 m high and 1 m 3 of capacity .
B. Main advantages Comparing with the fixed dome biogas plant, the PUXIN biogas plant has the following distinct advantages: § Easy and quick to be built § High gas production rate § Easy to maintain § Durable
1. Easy and quick to be built § Any working mason through one day’s study is able to build the PUXIN Biogas Plant with 100% success rate. § The construction of a PUXIN Biogas Plant can be completed within 48 hours.
The process to build PUXIN biogas plant 1. Dig a hole in the grand 3. Assemble the vault mould 2. Cast the basement and assemble the stomach mould 4. Cast the digester stomach
5. Assemble the neck mould. 7. disassemble the neck mould. 6. Cast the digester neck 8. disassemble the vault and stomach mould
9. Build the inlet and outlet 10. Install the gas holder 11. Install the gas pipe system and the appliances
Contrast of the technical requirements for the builders Traditional fixed dome biogas plant PUXIN Biogas plant Airtight craft Highly required Not required Ability to understand blueprints Highly required（build by hand depending on the blueprints） Not required (cast by mould) Ability to build the arch Highly required (build by hand) Not required (cast by mould) To judge and deal with gas leaking Highly required. Lowly required. To judge and deal with water leaking Highly required. Required. Training period About 3 month 1 -5 days Period to become a proficient builder 1－2 years About one month Requirement of the people to be trained Medium educated, strong ability to master skills Not Educated， medium ability to master skills Success rate Not 100％ guaranteed Items
Contrast of the construction period Item Traditional fixed dome biogas plant PUXIN Biogas plant Construction of the 4 days concrete digester 2 days Airtight working procedure 10 days ( not required) The airtight test working procedure 4 days 0 days (notrequired) Total 18 days 2 days
2. High gas production rate § It has been proved that the gas production rate of PUXIN biogas plant is over 50% higher than that of the traditional fixed dome biogas plant in average under the same conditions. § In TIMOR LESTE a 10 m 3 PUXIN biogas plant with three 1. 2 m 3 gasholders can produce enough gas for three families.
The president of TIMOR LESTE is visiting a PUXIN biogas plant built in TIMOR LESTE
3. Easy to maintain The leak of the gas-holder can be found immediately, and can be repaired on ground
Contrast of the maintenance Traditional fixed dome biogas plant PUXIN Biogas plant Dangerous and difficult The job is done inside the biogas digester, there is a possibility of poisoning. The leak can not be found. Safe and easy The job is done on ground, there is no possibility of poisoning. The leak can be seen, and can be mended directly. To mend the water leak of Dangerous the digester The digester’ outlet is too small that the air circulation in the digester is bad. So, there is a possibility of poisoning. Safe The digester’s outlet is large enough that the air circulation in the digester is good. So, there is no possibility of poisoning. Items To mend the gas leak of gas-holder
4. Durable § The concrete digester can last over thirty years. The glass fibre reinforced plastic gas-holder can last over ten years. When the gas-holder is worn-out, a new one can replace. So the PUXIN biogas plant can last over thirty years.
(2) Cost analyze of a 6 m 3 PUXIN biogas plant (the earth work is not included) Material (manpower) quantity Glass fibre reinforced plastic Gasholder 1 Smashed stone 2. 4 m 3 Sand 2. 0 m 3 cement 850 kg Brick（ 60× 120× 240 mm） 100 Plastic pipe （ Φ 150× 1800 mm) 2 concrete bar (Φ 6) 8 kg manpower 6 man day in total: 4 man× 1 day (install the mould and cast)+2 man× 1 day (disassemble the mould, build inlet, outlet and install pipe and appliances) Total price Unit price (USD) Price (USD)
Products related to PUXIN family size biogas system § § § Steel mould Glass fibre reinforced plastic gas-holder Biogas appliances
1. Steel mould The 10 m 3 steel mould can build 4, 6 and 10 m 3 PUXIN family size biogas plants.
2. The gas-holder § This product is one of the main components of PUXIN Biogas Plants. § On the top of the gas –holder there is a valve that can eliminate the atmospheric pressure. § When there is a need to replace solid fermentation material like straw in the digester or to repair the digester, the gas-holder can be taken out from the digester easily.
3. Biogas appliances § § § biogas stove biogas water heater biogas rice cooker Biogas lamp Biogas pipe & fittings Biogas generator
Biogas stove (double burners)
Biogas water heater (7 L)
Biogas rice cooker (2 L)
Biogas pipe & fittings § § § biogas pressure age biogas desulfurizer biogas pipe fittings biogas pipe biogas flow meter
Biogas generator (1 -5 kw)
1. East Timor § § In East Timor the biogas system composed of 10 m 3 Puxin family size biogas plant and two extra gasholders is a very popular biogas system that provide enough biogas for three families for their daily cooking and water boiling. § § Contact: Mr. Aries Eddie de Almeida Phone: +670 -7242748 E-mail: [email protected] com
2. Ghana Many biogas systems composed of numbers of 10 m 3 PUXIN biogas plant are built for schools and hotels to treat the sewage water and food waste. § § § § Contact BETA CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERS LIMITED P. O. BOX K. I. A. 9329 ACCRA- GHANA Contact person: Mr. Kofi Ahenkorah Phone: 233 -21 -404186, 233 -24 -6865689/4239539 FAX: 233 -21 -404186 E-MAIL: [email protected] com
3. Nicaragua § § § § Puxin biogas system built in Polytechnic University of Nicaragua to treat the food waste, the biogas for cooking. A 50 M 3 Puxin biogas systems built in Juigalpa Nicaragua to treat the slaughterhouse waste, The biogas used in a water heater using in slaughter pigs process, the Project support by UNIDO. Contact Polytechnic University of Nicaragua Contact person: Dr. Roberto A. González Phone: 2249 -4529, Fax 2249 -9232 E-mail: roberto. [email protected] edu. ni [email protected] es [email protected] com E-mail: roberto. [email protected] edu. ni [email protected] es [email protected] com
4. Kenya Puxin biogas system built in Kenya § § § § Contact Kenya Puxin Renewable Energy Co. Ltd. Nairobi office: Veteran hse, 8 th floor, suite 807. Along moi avenue. Branch office: Jopa hse, suite 2. P. O BOX 1051, 20300. Nyahururu. Contact person: Ms. Martha kagiri Phone: +254727980192, Mobile: +254703632974 E-mail: [email protected] se [email protected] com kenyapuxin [email protected] com http: //www. puxinbiogaskenya. kbo. co. ke
5. South Africa § Puxin biogas system built in South Africa § § § Biogas SA PO Box 864 Muldersdrift Johannesburg 1747 South Africa Contact person: Mark Tiepelt Phone: +27 72 445 4739 http: //www. biogassa. co. za
6. Israel § Puxin biogas system built in Israel § § § § Contact Ecogas Israel Derech hayam 10, Michmoret, Israel, 40297 Contact person: Oshik Efrati Phone: +972 -(0)52 -3221554 Fax: +972 -(0)57 -9557509 E-Mail: [email protected] co. il http: //www. ecogas. co. il
7. Senegal § Puxin biogas system built in Senegal § § § Contact BIOECO St. Louis 221, Senegal Contact person: Christophe Chesneau Phone: +221 -773381210 E-mail: [email protected] fr
8. WFP § 400 sets of PUXIN family size (10 m 3) biogas plants were purchased by WFP for Sudan in 2011. § § § § § Contact: Hamed Adlan, Procurement Unit, WFP Khartoum, Sudan Email: Hamed. [email protected] org, tele: +249912153007 Firas Dabbagh, Procurement Officer, WFP-Sudan RO, VSAT: 2231 Email: Firas. [email protected] org , tele: +249 9121 77319 Mr. Amit Kumar Singh , Programme Officer , United Nations World Food Programme North Darfur Area Office, North Darfur, Sudan , Mobile- 00249 912317841 Email: Amit. [email protected] org
9. UNIDO § 2 family size biogas system formed by 2 sets of 10 m 3 biogas plant and 2 extra gas holders were purchased by UNIDO for Armenia in 2012 § Contact : § Dr. Victor Afyan, Apt. 16, Charents, Block, 15, Avan, Yerevan, 0060, Armenia Email: [email protected] am Tel: (374)-98 -411 -453 § § Ms. Gillian OCAMPO-GOETZLINGER
If you have the interest please contact: § Shenzhen Puxin Technology Co. Ltd Add: 2 nd floor, Bldg 4, 49 Jiaoyu North Rd, Gaoqiao District, Pingdi Street, Longgang, Shenzhen, P. R. China § Postal Code: 518117 § Tel: 86 -755 -28938251 86 -755 -28938252 Fax: 86 -755 -89323983 E-mail: [email protected] com § Website: www. puxintech. com
Мы удаляем страницу по первому запросу с достаточным набором данных, указывающих на ваше авторство. Мы также можем оставить страницу, явно указав ваше авторство (страницы полезны всем пользователям рунета и не несут цели нарушения авторских прав). Если такой вариант возможен, пожалуйста, укажите об этом.