- Количество слайдов: 14
Psychological Disease Speaker: Xiang Jingjing School of Material
Contents • What is the psychological disease? • Use pictures to show several common psychological diseases. • Why have these diseases? • How to adjust state of mood and release pressure?
psychological disease？？？ • Psychologist tell us that psychological disease is a state of worry caused by the problem of living, such as too much work or study, heavy responsibilities and quickened pace of life.
• Psychological problem is different from body disease, it is the brain central nervous control system cause these problems, it will indirectly change one's character, world outlook, emotional and so on. • The World Health Organization estimates that each year global attempted suicide to reach more than 10 million, before ten diseases have five belongs to the mental disorder. Then, I'll show you some pictures about psychological disease.
• feeling of helplessness/depression
• Emotional Isolation
Why? ? ? Overload work and study pressure. Feelings and family misfortune. Depending on the Internet psychological. Life poverty aggravated psychological pressure. Promotion and buy a house come after the depression. • Difficult to adapt to social development. • • •
Hippocrates said: “understand what kind of a person is sick is more important than knowing that a person was what kind of disease. ” 希波克拉底说: “了解一个什么样的人生病比了解 一个人生什么样的病要重要。” (How to do with ourselves when stress suddenly break into our life? Next, I will give you some ideas. )
• Tears 尽情眼泪 ( lf you are having a hard time coping with your heavy workload, then find a quiet place and cry. It is good to shed tears as much as possible. ) • Meditation 静坐休息 ( Try to spare a few minutes each day sitting in a quiet place. Focus on yourself. This will help you lower your heart rate and blood pressure. Ultimately, it will help you escape stress. ) • Laugh 放声大笑 ( Read some funny books or think about some comedy movies. Spontaneous laughter will help you feel better and it will help you reduce stress. )
• Listen to music 倾听音乐 ( Listen to slow rhythm music as you complete a challenging task. Research indicates that listening to music while you work helps lower both pulse and blood pressure. ) • Happy thoughts 心存美好 ( Take a few minutes every day to think about lucky things or someone you love. You can also create a landscape in your mind. Quite often, negative feelings, such as discontentment, worry and anger, can lead to mental stress. If you think happy thoughts, you will surely feel better. )
• Take a walk 走路散步 ( If you feel nervous, try walking for a few minutes. That will help you to calm down. ) • Breathe slowly 放慢呼吸 ( When you are feeling anxious, try breathing slowly. Use your stomach when taking a deep breath. Try taking about six breath every minute. A deep breath will help you relax. ) • Relax 轻松起床 ( Take five minutes to relax your entire body each night after you get into bed, and each morning before you get up. Relax from your toes to your head. Because feeling nervous in the morning can cause you to feel tense all day. )