- Количество слайдов: 7
Performed Lotoreva Diana & Marina Stepanova
In the Kursk region of Rilscky is the palace - park ensemble of the estate, "Maryino, " the patrimony of the princes Baryatinsky. Prince Ivan Baryatinsky - a representative of one of the oldest and noblest Russian surnames - the 27 th Foot from the legendary founder of the Varangian Rus Rurik. The palace was built as the main seat of the princely family, and was conceived as a symbol of dignity and grandeur of a noble family.
Baryatinsky - a military diplomat, scientist - an agronomist who has studied the methods of estate management in England, connoisseur and patron of the fine arts. "Izvitsky house in the village of Ivanovo" (originally called the Maryinsky Manor) was built for the life of a great princely families have Bariatinskii had seven children. And also to meet the economic, scientific and cultural interests of the Ivan Bariatinskii after he retired from public service.
A three-storey palace was built in the early XIX century in a unique corner of nature. At the River Great Izbitse arranged Maryinsky pond. On an oval island pond, built a brick church for the pseudo-gothic Duchess Maria Feodorovna. Built a special fleet, cast brass cannon. The estate acted in one of the best theater in the province. The orchestra consisted of 40 -60 non-musicians. In 1869 -1873 years the palace was radically rebuilt by the famous architect of St. Petersburg, I. A. Monighetti (1819 -1878). Restructuring produced a Kurdish architect K. F. Stolz
. The reconstruction project was completed under the influence of new artistic tastes in the neoclassical style, very popular in the 70 s of XIX century. Property prior to 1917 are not of the kind took Baryatinsky, preserving family heirlooms. In the years 1918 -1919 the palace was sacked by the surrounding farmers. In the years 1919 -1922 in Maryino was agricultural college. The rich library of rare books from the palace was transferred to the Historical Museum in Moscow. Currently, these books are kept in the Russian State Public Historical Library in Moscow. The interior of the palace rooms were exhibitions of the Hermitage.
In December 1922 the estate is situated holiday home, and then resort the CEC of the USSR. Until now there remained a magnificent stucco ceilings, marble fireplaces, pristine parquet, and antique furniture items. In the landscape park - round and oval pools with two islands, connected by three bridges. On an island - the 16 columned rotunda (the prince's swimming), the second - a Lutheran church. Now there is a sanatorium in the estate of the Office of the President of Russia.