- Размер: 4.7 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 7
Описание презентации National Museum of History Alekseevskaya Kate, Baturina по слайдам
National Museum of History Alekseevskaya Kate, Baturina Kate, Starseva Nadya
• In 1881 the building of museum was finished by architect Boystov. The first name of museum was “Museum name of His Imperial Highness Crown Prince Sovereign”, but after 1895 its name was “Imperial Russian Historical Museum named after Emperor Alexander III”. A bit of history
• Inside the museum painted various frescoes, whose history is quite sad. Different artist had worked on the painting. The most popular of them were Vasnetsov and Repin.
• For today museum has the biggest collection in Russia. Each collection is large, so they change so often. Present life of the museum
Main 11 of the 43 rooms is archaeological evidence of Russia up to the mid-19 th century, while the remaining rooms occupied by the rulers, or things belonging to private collections.
1. Russian art iron from the collection of Tatiana Udras. 2. «Gold. Metal gods and the king of metals. » From the State Historical Museum. 3. Showcase “ NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY ” 4. “ LAST EMPIRE KNIGHT”. Pyotr Stolypin. Exhibitions in the near future
• National Museum of History is one of the many historical monuments of Moscow, but it have a history at one time that distinguishes it from the rest. A s a result