My future profession.pptx
- Количество слайдов: 14
My future profession Melnikova Alina 3 KT 0
• Hi! My name is Alina and I'll tell you why I wanted to become an editor.
• The fact that I loved to write about what I see. I do not read many books , but it did not stop me nicely to express their thoughts. • When I became an adult , I am actively engaged in journalism.
• I was a very active child and urban activities not only participate , but also wrote many articles in the newspaper about them.
• Moment came when I graduated from high school and had to think what to do next in life. • Without thinking twice , I realized that I needed to do either on or journalism , or something close to journalism.
• The headmaster shook my hand said, " you will do it ".
• I did not have enough points to enter the journalism and I started to go crazy. but then found a wonderful Moscow Printing College of Fedorov and tried to do there. • My salvation. I am very happy to study here.
• It comes easily to me and I am sure that the skills and the ability to edit in life only come in handy.
• Occupation editor was born when there writers, journalists , or rather when these professions have received a massive and widespread. Therefore my past hobbies has given , as it were beginning to improve in this area.
• To become a good talented editor need to be in possession of such qualities as punctuality , diligence , mindfulness , a willingness to work with large amounts of information. • And of course love your work.
• I will not dwell on the education of college and plan to enter the Faculty.
• My dream is to become an editor on TV or in a magazine that is necessarily associated with traveling around the world.
thank you for your attention