- Размер: 8.4 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 14
Описание презентации M odern technologies of horticulture Prepared student по слайдам
M odern technologies of horticulture Prepared student 1 st course of the 3 rd group agrobiological faculty Mockaliyk Vitaliy
Gardening — intensive agriculture, which belongs to the cultivation of vegetable crops
Independent branch of gardening is viticulture
Vegetables and berries are valuable food
Protection of fruit from pests and diseases One of the important measures to ensure the productivity, improve the quality плодоягодной product, ensuring the long-term productivity of perennial plants is the integrated protection of fruit and berry crops from pests and diseases.
For biological peculiarities, as well as the type of fruit and fruit-berry cultures share on the following groups:
1) fruits (Apple, pear, quince, apricot, mountain ash);
2) fruits (cherries, cherry, plum, apricot, peach, cherry plum);
3) nuts ( walnut, hazel, filbert);
4) berries (strawberry, raspberry, currant, gooseberry)
5) grape (grapes);
6) citrus (lemon, orange, grapefruit, Mandarin)
All fruit and berry crops — perennial, but with different periods of life — pear 40 -100 years, cherry 20 -30, strawberry 4 -8 years.