- Размер: 213.5 Кб
- Количество слайдов: 13
Описание презентации Episode 3. Part 1. Vocabulary. по слайдам
Episode 3. Part 1. Vocabulary.
audition прослушивание, кастинг Break a leg ! Ни пуха, ни пера! limber проворный, быстрый cheat обманывать, жульничать Can I have a kiss good-bye, please? Можешь поцеловать меня на прощание, пожалуйста? dungeon башня, тюрьма, темница abundance изобилие; избыток emergency чрезвычайная ситуация hazelnut фундук, лесной орех
Episode 3. Part 1. Questions.
• Where was Jasmine going? What did Crosby have to do? • What happened in the swimming-pool? • What happened at school with Max? • What kind of conversation did Sarah have with Jim in the café? • Why did Sarah have to return to the café?
• Jim worked as a barista in a nice café. Do you often go to cafes and restaurants? What are your favorite places in Kyiv? Why? When was the last time you visited a café?
Episode 3. Part 2. Vocabulary.
I think it’s a goner Я думаю, она – покойник get used to привыкать к mumble бормотать weird странный, необычный I got kicked out of school. Меня выгнали из школы. loss потеря fair and square честно и справедливо lactose intolerance непереносимость лактозы sizeable tank аквариум большого размера What if you called her on our behalf? А что если Вы позвоните ей от нашего имени?
• What happened when Adam’s daughter came back home? • How were things for Crosby and his son going? • Where did Adam and Kristina go after the situation with Max? What did they talk about? • What did Crosby and Adam discuss in the evening near the car?
• Crosby and his son played some board games. Do you like playing games? What is your favorite board game? What is your favorite sport game? Do you prefer the games of chance or the games of skill? Why? • Dr. Pelikan recommended a private school for Max. What schools and universities are better in Ukraine – private or public? Why do you think so?
Episode 3. Part 3. Vocabulary.
Give me a break! Отстань от меня! No offense Без обид retired на пенсии weird странный rude грубый feed кормить It would be tough to afford this place Будет тяжело позволить себе это место incredible необыкновенный false sense of hope ложное чувство надежды it is unlikely… это маловероятно… hilarious смешной, очень веселый
• Describe Sarah and Amber‘s night. • What was Julia discussing with Adam in his office? • What did Sarah’s Mom offer her to do for Sarah? What was Sarah’s reaction? • Who were Adam and Kristina talking about Max with? What did they ask her to do? Why?
• Every parent in this TV-show had some difficulties being a parent. Is it easy or difficult to be a good parent? Why? What is the most difficult thing about being a parent? Why do you think so?