- Количество слайдов: 12
17, 066 total enrollment 13, 311 undergraduate 1, 722 first-time freshmen 17, 021 total applications received 9, 987 first-time freshmen 5, 124 transfer Number of admits: 6, 017 first-time freshmen 3, 604 transfer Anticipated no. of registered: 2, 011 first-time freshmen 1, 704 transfer Average SAT score: 910 Average ACT score: 18 Average GPA: 3. 2 Student-faculty ratio: 23: 1
75 percent of students receive financial aid $ 8, 840 average award provided Over 300 scholarships available. CSUSB has more than $120 million in resources for scholarships, grants and low-interest loans. Undergraduate in-state tuition (academic year): $3, 796. 50 Room and board (academic year): $7, 517
• 1, 400 students currently live in the residence halls. • Housing is guaranteed to first-time freshman who submit a completed application by March 1. Download applications at http: //housing. csusb. edu • On-campus housing starts as low as $479/month, and includes cable, Internet access and all utilities. Meal plans must be purchased separately. • Individual rooms are standard in the apartment-style residence halls at Arrowhead Village and University Village.
• Accredited by AACSB and NASPAA. • Distinguished as one of the 2008 Best Colleges in the Western Region by the Princeton Review. • Selected as one of the Best Graduate Universities in the Western region by the U. S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best College Guide”. • Recognized by the Department of Homeland Security and National Security Agency.
• The only CSU to offer a B. A. in Arabic and an intensive Arabic program in the summer. • Theatre Arts Department has two new certificate programs in Theatre for Youth and Puppetry. • Art Department is one the few in the state to offer courses in glassblowing, furniture design, metal (bronze) casting, new genres, video art and public art. • Music Department offers the largest and best equipped music technology program in the Inland Empire, including a brand new Macintosh Pro lab with Pro-tools and Finale software.
• Criminal Justice Department offers an on-line M. A. program beginning fall 2008. • The only CSU and leader in the nation to offer a master’s in National Security Studies. • CSUSB is one of the few CSU campuses to receive investigative and analytical software totaling $5. 5 million by CSU-ACE. • Economics department is one of the few to offer a B. A. in Political Economics. • Political Science Department and its Model United Nations and Model Arab League continues to win top honors.
• Computer Science & Engineering Department offers B. S. degrees in Computer Engineering, Bioinformatics and Computer Science. • Biology department has been highly successful in placing students in medical school and other professional schools. • The B. A. in Mathematics-Teaching Track has been approved for the CSET waiver. • CSUSB offers Mathematics and Science Scholars (MASS) Scholarships of up to $4, 000 per year available to top high school and transfer students.
• CSUSB’s College of Education consistently ranks among the top CSU campuses to produce credential teachers. • New COE building opens in fall 2008. • College of Education offers 29 basic, advanced, credential and masters’ programs accredited by the CCTC and NCATE. • Doctor of Education (Ed. D. ) program in Educational Leadership started fall 2007.
• Twelve bachelor degrees available with History and Health Science as the newest additions, and the most popular being Liberal Studies and Business and Public Administration. • Eight master’s programs and various credential programs. • Several large scholarships have been established including the Mary Stuart Roger Scholarship, which offers up to 20 full scholarships at $1, 200 per quarter. • New Health Sciences Building is now complete and houses our nursing education programs and science labs.
• Overall GPA of all CSUSB athletes is 3. 0 • Women’s volleyball team won its fifth California Collegiate Athletic Association championship in the past eight years. • Men’s golf competed in the NCAA national championship for the third straight season. • Men’s basketball team earned a co-championship in the CCAA, its seventh conference title in the past nine years. • Women’s cross country team earned a team scholastic All-American award for the eight straight year.
Open House Event Academic Achievers Event PDC Meet the Faculty Night Transfer Information Day PDC-College: Making it Happen PDC International Student Reception Counselor’s Day Event Overnight Stay Program Young Black Scholars Event Coyote Orientation & Advising Day Oct. 25, 2008 Nov. 5, 2008 Feb. 2009 Feb. 21, 2009 March 26, 2009 March 19, 2008 March 2009 April 2009 Jan. , Feb. , Mar. 2009 May 2009 Jun. , Jul. , Aug. 2009 California State University, San Bernardino Admissions & Student Recruitment 5500 University Parkway San Bernardino, CA 92407 (909) 537 -5188 E-mail: [email protected] edu