- Размер: 2.6 Mегабайта
- Количество слайдов: 32
Описание презентации 1 A CEO Paints The Moon Pink Achim по слайдам
1 A CEO Paints The Moon Pink Achim Lutter @ MGIMO 22. 10.
2 Start-up 1995 Aquisition of a Copperplant Fall 1997 Mafia steels the Plant Fighting Up on the Feet again! 2000 founding of Bau. Tex
Lost everything Oh, my God, If You exist up there, you made a mistake!
Lessons learnt • don’t deal with the wrong people, no matter what trust your stomach feelings • do the right things right: no „krisha“ no offshore no bribing • don’t trust the big law firms
Risk of Big Clients „ We do not need your product anymore“ your main client
Risk of Big Clients • Negotiations skills • Building a partnership relationship • Never more than 40 % to one client • Diversify
Risk of big Suppliers • Prices up 50% next month ! St. Gobain
Quality Suppliers • Everyday one container from China • The pipeline full of poison
Quality Suppliers • Invented a new product line to process the waste • Quality control at the root
Big French International „ My lawyers tell me, we do not have a contract anymore“ If you want our glassfiber in 3 weeks any longer you have to pay USD 2, 5 mln Genis Arnaud, CEO St. Gobain Glassfiber
11 The year 2011 • Consumption 20. 000 tons Glassfibers • 600 employees • Aquisition of the plant in Pabianitse in Poland • 80 mio m 2 Glassfabrics • Turnover € 35 mio • > 40. 000 m 2 Production area • 45 % growth • ISO-Certification • Acquisition of plant from Johns Manville Oscarström, Sweden
12 Development 2012 • Turnover goal € 45 mio • Introducing IFRS • Build-up of an SMC-Technicum: 3 big presses • Re-engineering of main products • Increase of productivity • Increase of effectivity
14 Sell to your clients and not to the local administration keep low profile there are no free luncheswww. bautex. ru
What does a good CEO do right?
• Have discipline homework techniques applied
Your Partner • Choose the right Partner handle your Partner with greatest trust with total respect with great carefulness • with explaining and reasoning positions • with a total readiness to change the position if the partner has the better argument
Integrity • Be integer be real be true in what you say this will be your strongest asset with your colleagues, your clients, your partner, your suppliers Communicate the bigger common benefit!
• Be always curious why do things go well? what can be done to repeat success? in which other areas could this be applied? or why did something go wrong and what can be done to weed out this mistake fundamentally? • Look at the fundamental aspects of the matter
• Be visionary you have to start the next initiative re-engineering re-organizing the matrix re-empowering the managers MORE Think Pink — Paint the moon pink ! Which areas to grow? What is tomorrow‘s business model?
• You have to inspire do sports go to theaters and exhibitions sleep enough come into the office with good energy and be fresh you have to set free a fluidum in your company
• Interviewing is Moulding • „ It is the biggest opportunity to engage a new colleague to the set of values and ideas of your company“ • Create a Team, trust your people • Together you formulate the strategy and you support the idea‘s execution and listen to your team
Take on chances and make speeches We never wait There are no problems Prepare for negotiations like in a chess game
• Be very, very sensitive — Tonus ! The devil‘s Advocate you have to smell the first
Tonus 30 • it could be a shift in the market • it could be a team of key people leaving setting up their own competitive shop • it could be a major client or supplier trying to sqeeze you out • it could be a hostile takeover • it could be just another ordinary worldwide financial crisis • you have to react earlier than the others and you have to be ready for this reaction and the change
Plant aquisition No one grants you a chance – so grab it and be fast ! Networking and Friends
32 Thank you for your attention