- Размер: 121.5 Кб
- Количество слайдов: 5
Описание презентации • ATAT points to по слайдам
• ATAT points to a place (( біля, у, в, на, при ) : • at home, at the concert, at the window. . • I complained at a dinner party of having a sore throat. • The doors at both ends were closed. • At the bottom of the sheet a passport photograph was attached. • He was standing alone at the window.
• ATAT points to time ( о, об, у, в, на, при ) : • at 7 o’clock, at night. . • We’ll be there at half past ten. • He began to bow, as he had often done at Christmas time. • Eliza went out at night. • I could tell you all at lunch.
• ATAT points to activity, state ( у, в, за, на ): ): • at work, at rest, at dinner. . • How could they at their ages, live- even as long as they did. • I got something to tell you at playtime. • We found him at work.
• ATAT is used after some verbs: • look, stare, laugh, arrive, knock and others. • She went to the door and looked out at her snow baby. • Jupiter knocked at a cottage door. • He arrived early at the theatre. • You laughed at me once. • He felt the smart of tears and could not look at the children.
• Constant expressions with AT: • at all — — взагалi, зовсiм ; ; at last — нарештi ; ; at at first — спочатку ; ; • at least — щонайменше; at once — вiдразу; not at all — зовсiм, не варто дякувати and others. • At last! Everyone sees me as I really am. • At first it was a great fun. • Miss Chipmunk decided he wasn’t strange at all. • She flew at once to Pandora and Epimetheus. • Well, at least take what is left and buy a little food for Geppetto. • Thank you. –Not at all.
Мы удаляем страницу по первому запросу с достаточным набором данных, указывающих на ваше авторство. Мы также можем оставить страницу, явно указав ваше авторство (страницы полезны всем пользователям рунета и не несут цели нарушения авторских прав). Если такой вариант возможен, пожалуйста, укажите об этом.